50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Citizenship Test - done!

Just a quick update to those who have "known" me.

It took exactly 3 months from sending my n400 application to my citizenship/interview/test.

Couple days ago was my interview/test. And it was so simple.
    I mentioned in my n400 that i got cited for traffic. At the interview,the officer laughed about it and said "u probabaly wont speed anymore ey lol"
    She did not wanna see any additional paperwork,such as tax returns,or anyhing else...

went over my application and then the test.
    I nailed all 6 questions easily - who is your governor,who is the father of our land,where is the statue of liberty etc...

the whole interview and test,took less than 10 min. She thanked me and told me I'll get a letter when the ceremony is!

Just a quick update to those who have "known" me.

It took exactly 3 months from sending my n400 application to my citizenship/interview/test.

Couple days ago was my interview/test. And it was so simple.
    I mentioned in my n400 that i got cited for traffic. At the interview,the officer laughed about it and said "u probabaly wont speed anymore ey lol"
    She did not wanna see any additional paperwork,such as tax returns,or anyhing else...

went over my application and then the test.
    I nailed all 6 questions easily - who is your governor,who is the father of our land,where is the statue of liberty etc...

the whole interview and test,took less than 10 min. She thanked me and told me I'll get a letter when the ceremony is!

Great news! Congratulations and I'm sure you're very happy to be done with USCIS!!!!! What a great way to ring in 2010!!!

Thank You!!!
    Yes I am very Happy I am done with all the form filing,and all the fees etc. Its over and finished.

I am kinda excited but I guess I feel more excited and proud when the actual ceremony takes place. It will be a special moment!

Congratulations HBKHBK. Do you know when the Oath Ceremony will be?
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Thanks Brit,

no I have no clue when the oath ceremony is,the lady told me I'll get a notice one or two months.

I hope its sooner, all I know the Ceremony will be in my own city.

Congratulations, HBK!

The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

One to two months sounds about right unless you're in NYC. It can take up to 6 months there!
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."