50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Police Certificates

Spouse will be interviewing @ foreign embassy (mumbai)for K3 visa soonish. I know he needs a police cert from India, but what about if he had worked in Singapore, and Saudi? Does he need police cert from those countries as well ?

Spouse will be interviewing @ foreign embassy (mumbai)for K3 visa soonish. I know he needs a police cert from India, but what about if he had worked in Singapore, and Saudi? Does he need police cert from those countries as well ?

IF he worked in Saudi OR other countries ,he already had police clearance certificate. When he got contract into saudi or other country he has to get Medical clearance and police clearance, then only he become NRI.
    Ask him He had that clearance before going.
    He don't need any other clearance then CBI clearance.
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Mohan:

untill 2000, and I think as of today Saudi Government do not issue any police certificate, if you are in Saudi, you can go to Indian Embassy, and apply to them after few weeks they will call you to pickup the Indian Police Certificate/some time I have seen they have also issued in Riyadh. Singapore, do issue Police Certificates. No idea how long it takes.

FOR: MOHAN & PANDDAY:

In case I-485 was file say about three/four years back, during that time he had changed his residence to another State. He went for interview from SC, officer asked him if he was arrested for any reason.
    The young man said yes, Immediatly officer told him that your file will be transfer to your nearest INS Office, Recently he wrote to the INS they said they are still reviewing his file.
    His father is now USC, he has consulted an Attorney, they are trying to file a suite against the INS for suffering+ tension,
    many more. I am not sure, if he can file the suit.
    I know that many people have file the case against the INS.

Yes I know that, saudi government don't issue police certificate.
    Once the Saudi emplouer employ and other nationals, there is arequirement to get medicak checkup and police clearance certificate, Once both are clear then only Work visa will be issued for saudi,
    Once person landed to saudi arabia, , same day or next day he will be taken for another medical exam and finger printing ( his passport will be taken by the company to issue residence permit called AKAMA, when the both reports comes back , clear then AKAMA will be stamped to his passport and Civil I.D card will be issued. Called Bataka Al- Madanieah.
    His finger print will be in system and passport will be with company, passport only will be given if want to fly for vacation Or his contract is over.
    Indian Embassay will issue the police report, its just formalities, you file for PR today and collect next day.
    Do u know that if you want police clearance to Canada you don,t need the PR from certain countries,including Saudi, Kuwait and some other middle eastern countries?
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

The information packets from consulates are saying any place he's lives more than 6 months. I am worried now about Singapore. Mohan you should really knowledgable, so Im taking your advice.

The information packets from consulates are saying any place he's lives more than 6 months. I am worried now about Singapore. Mohan you should really knowledgable, so Im taking your advice.

LOL, wow I answered myself 3 times... its like those voices in my head are now typing. oops, :-)