publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Driver license for illegals with SS card "Not valid for employment"?

I lost my drivers license in Florida because of illegal status (overstayed B2 visa). Can you give me an advice in which US state can I get new DL just with foreign passport, US tourist B2 visa and social security card and number "Not valid for employment"?

I lost my drivers license in Florida because of illegal status (overstayed B2 visa). Can you give me an advice in which US state can I get new DL just with foreign passport, US tourist B2 visa and social security card and number "Not valid for employment"?

You have not lost your DL, you have jost lost your visa status, there's nothing in the DL itself that has to do with your visa. Don't be stupid, just continye to drive safely!

This person is a provocateur, don't you understand, you stupid people who take the time to respond???

In these times, if I were an illegal, I really don't think I would be driving.

Do a websearch for all the different DMV's (Dept. of motor Vechicles) in the US and look at each state's requirements. You seem to have internet access, therefore it shouldn't be a problem for you to pull up this information. Don't rely on anybody here to give you this info. Go out and get it yourself. Good luck.

It was canceled. Thanks for the last answer, I can get official info on the i-net but sometimes reality is different. All states officially ask for prove of legal status...