50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: ARQUE RESPOND PLEASE!

ARQUE I HAVE SENT YOU AN EMAIL BECAUSE AS FAR AS I KNOW FROM YOUR POSTINGS WE ARE ON THE SAME SITUATION, I FILED I-751 AND MY MARRIAGE FALLED APART I AM GOING THROUGH DIVORCE PROCEEDINGS, MY SERVICE CENTER IS VERMONT AND MY DISTRICT IS NEWARK JUST LIKE YOU.
    MY NOTICE OF ACTION THAT EXTENDS MY CONDITIONAL GREEN CARD EXPIRES ON APRIL 2004, AND I WENT LAST WEEK TO GET MY PASSPORT STAMPED BECAUSE IT WAS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT I NEEDED TO GET MY PASSPORT STAMP IF I WANTED TO TRAVEL, IT WAS ALSO MY UNDERSTANDING THAT MY NOTICE OF ACTION WAS NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO TRAVEL, AND THAT FOR SAFETY I DID NEED THE STAMP.
    HOWEVER, THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER AT NEWARK TOLD ME THAT WITH THE PASSPORT, THE CONDITIONAL GREEN EXPIRED (IT EXPIRED ON APRIL OF THIS YEAR) AND THE NOTICE OF ACTION I DON'T NEED ANYTHING ELSE TO TRAVEL.
    ALSO, I WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR NATURALIZATION IN JANUARY OF 2004, BUT I DO NOT LIVE ANYMORE WITH MY SPOUSE, AND IF THE DIVORCE JUDGEMENT DOES NOT ARRIVE BEFORE THAT I COULD SEND THE APPLICATION, BUT I AM AFRAID THEY MIGHT FIND OUT THAT I DO NOT LIVE WIH HER ANYMORE. ALSO I KNOW THAT ANYWAY MY NATURALIZATION WILL NOT BE GIVEN UNTIL THE 1-751 IS APPROVED.
    DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS TO HOW PROCEED IF YOU ARE CALL TO AN INTERVIEW, WILL YOUR SPOUSE ATTEND?
    IF NOT ANY ADVICE? I WANT TO START GETTING READY SINCE I STILL HAVE LIKE A YEAR AND HALF MORE TO WAIT.

THANKS FOR ANY FEEDBACK,

ARQUE I HAVE SENT YOU AN EMAIL BECAUSE AS FAR AS I KNOW FROM YOUR POSTINGS WE ARE ON THE SAME SITUATION, I FILED I-751 AND MY MARRIAGE FALLED APART I AM GOING THROUGH DIVORCE PROCEEDINGS, MY SERVICE CENTER IS VERMONT AND MY DISTRICT IS NEWARK JUST LIKE YOU.
    MY NOTICE OF ACTION THAT EXTENDS MY CONDITIONAL GREEN CARD EXPIRES ON APRIL 2004, AND I WENT LAST WEEK TO GET MY PASSPORT STAMPED BECAUSE IT WAS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT I NEEDED TO GET MY PASSPORT STAMP IF I WANTED TO TRAVEL, IT WAS ALSO MY UNDERSTANDING THAT MY NOTICE OF ACTION WAS NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO TRAVEL, AND THAT FOR SAFETY I DID NEED THE STAMP.
    HOWEVER, THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER AT NEWARK TOLD ME THAT WITH THE PASSPORT, THE CONDITIONAL GREEN EXPIRED (IT EXPIRED ON APRIL OF THIS YEAR) AND THE NOTICE OF ACTION I DON'T NEED ANYTHING ELSE TO TRAVEL.
    ALSO, I WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR NATURALIZATION IN JANUARY OF 2004, BUT I DO NOT LIVE ANYMORE WITH MY SPOUSE, AND IF THE DIVORCE JUDGEMENT DOES NOT ARRIVE BEFORE THAT I COULD SEND THE APPLICATION, BUT I AM AFRAID THEY MIGHT FIND OUT THAT I DO NOT LIVE WIH HER ANYMORE. ALSO I KNOW THAT ANYWAY MY NATURALIZATION WILL NOT BE GIVEN UNTIL THE 1-751 IS APPROVED.
    DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS TO HOW PROCEED IF YOU ARE CALL TO AN INTERVIEW, WILL YOUR SPOUSE ATTEND?
    IF NOT ANY ADVICE? I WANT TO START GETTING READY SINCE I STILL HAVE LIKE A YEAR AND HALF MORE TO WAIT.

THANKS FOR ANY FEEDBACK,