50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: CANCELLATION OF REMOVAL

Hi,I have appoinment with the judge on jan/03 for cancellation of removal, i have 14 years here and 2 us citizen kids, but iam worry about "unusual and extreme hardship" for years I have back problems from the company I work, already go many times with doctors, got sprains twice at works,etc. but iam always on pain, which with the job that I have I can take, but if iam deported i can't do since my education won't get me anything
    good for me in mexico. only heavy labor jobs that I don't think I can do anymore. so how iam goint to support my kids over there if iam unable to work.
    after i sale my house and don't have the big payment i would like to told my boss to send me to a doctor, do you thinks is wise to do it before my appoinment with inmigratiom, so they can see iam injured.
    thanks in advance for your response.
    EURIEL

Hi,I have appoinment with the judge on jan/03 for cancellation of removal, i have 14 years here and 2 us citizen kids, but iam worry about "unusual and extreme hardship" for years I have back problems from the company I work, already go many times with doctors, got sprains twice at works,etc. but iam always on pain, which with the job that I have I can take, but if iam deported i can't do since my education won't get me anything
    good for me in mexico. only heavy labor jobs that I don't think I can do anymore. so how iam goint to support my kids over there if iam unable to work.
    after i sale my house and don't have the big payment i would like to told my boss to send me to a doctor, do you thinks is wise to do it before my appoinment with inmigratiom, so they can see iam injured.
    thanks in advance for your response.
    EURIEL

Immigration judge will look whether you are physically able and will not be a burden in the society.This means that that you can support yourself financially and not a burden.
    Between extreme hardship in Mexico and a burden in the US, the judge will most likely rule for deportation.So my best bet is for you to make over your life.Make yourself physically fit,show financial capacity and things will be in its proper place.

so what's better to show as "extreme ans unusual
    hardship", like i said even do I have pain all the time still I can manage to work in here, this its been already 10 years, so I don't mind do in it more, I was checking if that can be an issue.
    thanks
    Euriel

America,

Yo llevo 16 an~os aca con dos hijos americanos. Tengo miedo de pedir deportacion para que me den la cancelacion, piensas que funcione?. Estas tratando a traves de un abogado? Donde vives? Como las hecho para trabajar todos estos an~os? Yo he mentido y dicho que soy ciudadano, sabes si eso causaria problemas para esta peticion?

Gracias

si estoy tratando a travez de un abogado en san francisco,ca. lo que hiz fue pedir asilo politico,y luego como no aplicaba pues me pusieron en deportacion y pues ya con eso aplique para cancelacion de removal, claro que es demasiado peligroso, depende tambien de tu abogado, lo que si esque ya tengo seguro y permiso de trabajo. mi cita final con el juez es en enero del 2003, asi es que vamos a ver que pasa, cuentame algo de tus hijos, que edad tienen y si tienen algun problema medico o escolar.
    hasta luego!!!