free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: STOPPED TO SAY HI TO MY GOOD FRIENDS S12 & FEDERALE

I will be spending a few days at the beach, far away from the stinking hindus, the primitive starving commie l.esbian chinawoman (no wonder she was sooooooo jealous of my marine) although I thought she was a f.aggot, she writes like one...anyway, S12 and Federale enjoy your vacations and let's keep reporting the criminal illegals. I do.

I will be spending a few days at the beach, far away from the stinking hindus, the primitive starving commie l.esbian chinawoman (no wonder she was sooooooo jealous of my marine) although I thought she was a f.aggot, she writes like one...anyway, S12 and Federale enjoy your vacations and let's keep reporting the criminal illegals. I do.

Great. Be sure to leave your laptop home. That will give us a vacation from you.

Need some time to recuperate No Brain after the shock of SB 1070 not making it through the first hurdle eh? Better stock up on some chicken soup because it's never EVER gonna make it through the SCOTUS!
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    Need some time to recuperate No Brain after the shock of SB 1070 not making it through the first hurdle eh? Better stock up on some chicken soup because it's never EVER gonna make it through the SCOTUS! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hm, we will see. Though, if it gets struck down things will get back to non-exciting ... another indefinite vacation from ilw...
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    Need some time to recuperate No Brain after the shock of SB 1070 not making it through the first hurdle eh? Better stock up on some chicken soup because it's never EVER gonna make it through the SCOTUS! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hm, we will see. Though, if it gets struck down things will get back to non-exciting ... another indefinite vacation from ilw... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just a clue. No one cares if you stay or leave - same as me. It's a web forum. It will carry on without us.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:

Hm, we will see. Though, if it gets struck down things will get back to non-exciting ... another indefinite vacation from ilw... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just a clue. No one cares if you stay or leave - same as me. It's a web forum. It will carry on without us. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh no, i don't care who cares about me staying or leaving.
    It's all about me! It's I who cares !!!

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Enjoy your vacation. I will be here to fight the illegals and America haters.

Ok, federale, i pass the torch to you for the moment but hopefully these crazy Pea Brain Party Beheadists make some more foolish noise and Arizona "Burn The Witches On The Stake" bill gets back on track so i don't go on long vacation.

Someone12
    I'll be here as well, helping rid America of 12-14M parasites....maybe I'll ship em to Unpatriotic&ProudOfItUSC's house.....she loves them....