free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: damnit!

I'm seriously getting pissed people. Ok, I'm the same person who have recently wrote to note about her twin and herself, and not getting the visa waiver answer from the INS. Well, I checked the "results" again, and there's still no final answer. Why can't I just be with my family in US? That is really unfair! And I can't call them, because it's really expensive, but believe me, it's been almost a year that I'm waiting for the answer. *****.....
    Pissed emberke!!!

I'm seriously getting pissed people. Ok, I'm the same person who have recently wrote to note about her twin and herself, and not getting the visa waiver answer from the INS. Well, I checked the "results" again, and there's still no final answer. Why can't I just be with my family in US? That is really unfair! And I can't call them, because it's really expensive, but believe me, it's been almost a year that I'm waiting for the answer. *****.....
    Pissed emberke!!!

Me Me Me --I I I What a selfish little twit you are

I am sure there are thousands of people waiting in their countries to hear about their applications from the INS. Some will take years and most wait respectfully and patiently. You would do well to do the same.

awwww.....but not for a visa waiver thingie for J visa holder! Years......AW.......boohoo!

Oh woe is you...you have to wait for some waiver to be approved...my goodness, that is so terrible. I cannot believe that the INS or whomever did not recognize you and place your request at the top of the pile and tell everyone else they have to wait so INS can devote all of their time and attention to you. Unimaginable.
    The Order of the Universe must be disrupted.

Exactly! I totally agree with you, honey! *smooch*

By the way, did anyone tell you that you CAN change from J to F without a waiver?
    Also from J to "O".
    Maybe you have been waiting for naught.
    Check into it.

uhm......I said in my first note, that I'm waiting for an answer about "VISA WAIVER"......I'm not talking about changing my J visa without waiver to an F visa...I'm talking about getting the visa waiver approved first. And, yes, I WAS talking to people about without visa waiver, and without it, I can't...and getting it approved, I CAN, that's why I was talking about how long it takes to get a visa waiver approved. But thank you for your kind reply, glad to hear from you. But don't worry, I'll check into the whole thing again, just because YOU recommended it...Miss ya, *smooch* Happy holidays C.USC!!!

What kind of "visa waiver" are you talking about? Did you overstay? Then you might need a waiver in order to obtain a visa.
    Normally 'visa waiver' refers to the privilege about 29 countries have to travel to the US for 90 days without a visa.
    There is also a waiver for the 'two year rule' if you were on a "J" visa - but that is not for a visa but rather for something else.
    Some clarification may help. Thanks - and you have a good sense of humor in spite of being p****d off!