free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: All people not covered by CSPA...read this

Hi,

This is for all the people like nimish,myself,amit,boni ...etc.. who are not covered by the present regulations ,as far as we understand,let us try to go for a signature campign on internet and send our woes and suggestions to INS.It may not help at all but what's the harm in trying.

All your guy's ideas and sugessions are most welcome,and how to go about it?

Ralhan

Hi,

This is for all the people like nimish,myself,amit,boni ...etc.. who are not covered by the present regulations ,as far as we understand,let us try to go for a signature campign on internet and send our woes and suggestions to INS.It may not help at all but what's the harm in trying.

All your guy's ideas and sugessions are most welcome,and how to go about it?

Ralhan

That's a good idea, Ralhan. We should do something about this issue. I have these question to ask congress or INS:

What is the diferent between under 21 years of age and over 21 years of age? I know it's a dum question.

Can't the person who is over 21 years of age work?

Do the government or INS have to support those who are over 21 years of age?

Do the congress and INS people ever visit their family or parents? If so, why?

Don't people who are over 21 years of age want to live close to their family?

That's all for now.

Let's get ideas together and decide how we should discuss about this CSPA.

Jim

Yes i totatly agree with rahlan's view, their is no harm in trying out what he says, so i would request everyone who is not covered by the law to unite and to form a world wide forum. So those peole who are not covered by the law please leave ur e-mail address on this discussion board. you can reply to this message itself and leave youe e-mail address.

And anyone who can help people like us to form a forum and conduct a signature drive are most welcome to leave their views on the discussion board or contact us on our e-mail addresses.

my email is nimish_kadakia@hotmail.com

Nimish Kadakia................

I can appreciate that you guys are extremely frustrated by the effective date of the law. BTW, this had been my contention all the time on this and other boards.

However, your signature campaign is showing your ignorance of the legislative process in US. First of all, no US Congressperson will be moved by a problem of an alien's visa problem in the post September 11 world.

The only person who can do anything is the applicant of the I-130. If the applicant is a LPR, they cannot vote in US elections. Therefore, the congressional reps will only pay lip service to the problem. Besides, do you realize how long it takes to bring a bill ( much less an immigration bill ) to congress and enact it into law?

I think the petition drive is a feel good idea. It will not change basic facts on the ground. If it keeps your mind off the problem, then go ahead and do it.

You may be better off preparing your parents to apply for US Citizenship so they can convert your petition from F2B to F1.

Please do not misunderstand my post, my heart goes out to you guys. I would like you to be realistic and not have any false hopes of any kind.

In the meantime, please do focus on your education, careers, lives and hope for the F2B
    ( till it is converted to F1 ) visa to come through.

Good lUck