50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Just if you know plz

I am waiting for my number to be reached, my current visa type is H4 and it will be expired June last, if it expired before my number is reached will I lose the green card(DV Lottery), and what if I changed my visa type to J1.

Plz if you know and sure about your answer post it.
    If you have any suggestion, I'll appreciate it.

Thanks

I am waiting for my number to be reached, my current visa type is H4 and it will be expired June last, if it expired before my number is reached will I lose the green card(DV Lottery), and what if I changed my visa type to J1.

Thanks

Call 1-800-MALIKPAPISH and tell him OldE from ilw referred you. He will fix it for you. Good luck!
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sja:

Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You said before you were on an H-1B visa. But anyway, whether it be H-4 or H-1B, you should maintain your nonimmigrant status when you file AOS. J-1 is a no good option because of the mandatory two-year residency requirement in your home country after your training, unless you're a practicing physician in an underserved US state, feared persecution or hardship to USC spouse or child(ren) that it might be easier for the foreign residency requirement to be waived.

CALL 1-800-MALIKPAPISH
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Someone12
    wait....I found it...Malikpapish means 'goat tu.rd' in Urdu...

FINALLY S12 SHOWED UP!!! Only Federale86 is missing to bring some sense to this site. I didn't know that S12 was bilingual ha ha ha. Don't go too far, we need your inputs around here. Cheers! and now we shall hear from the commie pinko liberal peons.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    FINALLY S12 SHOWED UP!!! Only Federale86 is missing to bring some sense to this site. I didn't know that S12 was bilingual ha ha ha. Don't go too far, we need your inputs around here. Cheers! and now we shall hear from the commie pinko liberal peons. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Question. Do you think before you speak?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Question. Do you think before you speak. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just like Sharron Angle and Michele Bachmann...no LOL
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Question. Do you think before you speak. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just like Sharron Angle and Michele Bachmann...no LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why do you suppose people like No Amnesty, S12 and Fede spend countless hours on countless forums spinning their same old tired c.rap, Brittie? It must be they have no life, think they are better than everyone and have no conscience. It's the only thing I can figure.