50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Federale's Immigrants Of The Day: Maynor Quintanilla-Leon Henry Andres Cortez and Jo

Someone12
    No doubt ole ProudUSC will offer this piece of slime a job, or perhaps RN will take this piece of dog manure into his house...and Brit and abercrumbly would welcome this future catholic priest into their fold....
    so attention all of you weeping whining illegal alien supporters...ask yourselves...do you really want dirtbags like this occupying space in the US of A????? Or anyone else like them?

They certainly do. I am still waiting for Brit's claim he will start threads on American criminals. I think he is afraid because too many blacks and Hispanics would have to be featured on such a thread.

A study conducted by the Violent Crimes Institute reports that between 1999 and 2006, there were nearly 1,000,000 *** crimes committed in the United States by illegal aliens.

Using U.S. Department of Justice, Immigration, as well as state and local law enforcement data, Deborah Schurman-Kauflin of the Violent Crimes Institute determined that there are at least 240,000 illegal alien *** offenders currently inside the U.S.

Pretty scarry and the sanctuary cities and the illegal supporters that shield these animals and make excuses .

These pedophiles have families and american children too. What do ye say about breaking up these families

@FED

Still if you insist on doing this IOD thing, please contain them to one thread to not clutter the board. Just a thought if you are really sincere in not disrupting the board.

They can go back with their parents. Mexico is a lovely country, beautiful beaches, cheap food, subsidized price of corn, subsidized cost of gasoline, etc. Or the molesters can go to your house.

Deportation is not breaking up a family, unless the family does not love their members enought to travel with them.

And, no, I will not make this one thread. I will make as many threads as I like.

You are not my moderator, so sod off.

If somebody has se-x with children you can call them animals (and if you watch news reports then you know there are all kind of statuses that those offenders may hold), but you can't designate someone an animal just because of their immigration status.

BTW, child molesting is something that is severely punished in criminal subculture itself (one can get raped in jail for child molestation).

There is ,no doubt and dispute about it,a very good reason to get rid of any child molester out there, whether by jailing or deporting them.

But to attempt to make parraels or implications like saying there are illegal aliens who are criminals and criminals who are pedophiles ergo all illegals are animals is a mere digression and demagogugery and nothing else.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

I am happy that you agree that a pedophile is sick animal E., regardless of their immigration status. And yes, we know that the designation " s,e,x, offender covers many offenses, and not just pedophilia. And yes, disgustingly true, that santuaries actually will shield such a criminal like this if they are illegal. There will be supporters that will fight for a criminal like this just because they are illegal and will ignore the horrible crimes that he/she has committed.

The news story in this thread is about an illegal pedophile, so Maybe you are confused and in the wrong thread preaching about illegals being animals because they are illegal . Perhaps you are drawimg wrong paralells. I believe that discussion may have taken place in Brit's "real immigration news thread.

@ FEd

We are supposed to be adults and self moderate ourselves on this forum. This is something you apparently refuse to comprehend in your self centered little world where you continue to treat ILW as your personal blog.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    No doubt ole ProudUSC will offer this piece of slime a job, or perhaps RN will take this piece of dog manure into his house...and Brit and abercrumbly would welcome this future catholic priest into their fold....
    so attention all of you weeping whining illegal alien supporters...ask yourselves...do you really want dirtbags like this occupying space in the US of A????? Or anyone else like them? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should do it, not me. You want them to stay, I don't. Why? I advocate immigration reform, you don't. You want enforcement, I want reform because I believe that enforcing dysfunctional laws just further reinforces the dysfunction. Why? Since 9/11 it was all enforcement and did you see what happened? The illegal population grew (and still growing by the day) - there are more 'comings' than 'goings.' I want the scum of society like this one to be smoked out of their hiding and out of the US, you don't. Why? Without them, who would feed your anti-immigrant fetishes. I want these illegalities to stop, you prefer the status quo. You want their activities to continue unabated, I don't. Hell, no! Therefore, who's the real illegal alien supporter, you or me?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    so attention all of you weeping whining illegal alien supporters...ask yourselves...do you really want dirtbags like this occupying space in the US of A????? Or anyone else like them? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

After reading the article, they can send this piece of pond sc.um back where he came from.