free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Moral Character Question

My wife will be applying for naturalization soon. The question is about good moral character # 23 & 24 . Year 1990 I filed the petitions for them, it was put on hold because of fraud. INS then send back the document here for review. To much red tape after 6 long years of waiting. I was able to bring them here illegally. We where able to adjust their status on April 2002. Now the question will she be able to get her citizenship.

My wife will be applying for naturalization soon. The question is about good moral character # 23 & 24 . Year 1990 I filed the petitions for them, it was put on hold because of fraud. INS then send back the document here for review. To much red tape after 6 long years of waiting. I was able to bring them here illegally. We where able to adjust their status on April 2002. Now the question will she be able to get her citizenship.

THEM???????
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Fraud Allegations????? Complete Story!!!! Not Pieces Here and There! Ultimate Smart people Here. Gotta Give Up The Details!!!!
    Search 10 Years Past On This Board! Your Story Would Not Be Anything New! Yet It Does Hamper the Ability Of Others To Assist, Without Knowing The Truth and Actual Full story!!!! you Did not Provide Enough Information!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Sorry about that. Here it goes my father filed a petition for me as a single son of a US parents. But I was already married my father did not know about it. So I went for interview to get my visa and I got it migrate here in USA and got naturalized. then i remarried my wife again. Then I filed for my wife and daughter. My wife went for interview with my daughter in US embassy. The consul ask for more paper work and he told my wife to wait for their answer on the mail. It never came.

That Is Better!

Keep Checking back on The board. You Will Receive input.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SKAI:
    Thank you very much Sir. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gate Keeper. Do Not Thank Me. More Information Will Be Necessary I Am Sure To Continue, When Others respond. was necessary To Provide something To Work With. Create Discussion, Debate. For Your benefit???? Or not???? Keep Checking back. I Do Not give Answers! Inject The Discussion!!!

To go back to basics, your GC sounds like it was obtained frauduently, and how did you get Citizenship when one of the requirements would have been to declare this.

Hence your basis for petitioning your spouse is also void and so is her status.

A Lawyer job.