publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Everyone please read-Don't you think it's sad?

I feel bad for all those who are in a situation like mine-in love with an illegal but don't know how to get him\her legal. I think it's especially sad because there are a lot of decent people here who are illegal and are willing to work their butts off for a living. It ticks me off more when I hear about people saying that illegal people from mexico shouldn't stay here just cause they broke the law first start by entering without inspection. A decent percentage of illegal Mexicans come here because they want a better life...their so desperate to make a normal living. Don't get me wrong, I do believe living in the U.S is a privilage and you should come here legally if you can first, but what if you can't afford to get here..? it does cost money. All their reaching for is the life of america. I just wanted to speak my opinion that's all-Im not trying to criticize anyone.
    Pregnant gal

I feel bad for all those who are in a situation like mine-in love with an illegal but don't know how to get him\her legal. I think it's especially sad because there are a lot of decent people here who are illegal and are willing to work their butts off for a living. It ticks me off more when I hear about people saying that illegal people from mexico shouldn't stay here just cause they broke the law first start by entering without inspection. A decent percentage of illegal Mexicans come here because they want a better life...their so desperate to make a normal living. Don't get me wrong, I do believe living in the U.S is a privilage and you should come here legally if you can first, but what if you can't afford to get here..? it does cost money. All their reaching for is the life of america. I just wanted to speak my opinion that's all-Im not trying to criticize anyone.
    Pregnant gal

i fully understand you. I just recently had a baby with an illegal mexican and we are going thru the same thing trying to find the best way to do this. please let me know if you would like to speak furthermaybe we can both help one another.

How long has he been in the country??? If he has been in the u.s. for 10 he can apply for cancellation of removal as long as he a qualifying relative(usc or lpr) But the downside to this relief is that he does have to place himself in proceedings before an immigration judge

As for 245i i haven't heard anything on this