publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Does withdrawing a petition really work?

I recently found out that I was just a means to gain entry to The United States. So I sat out to get justice...right. I was told that I could withdraw my petition for my husband, but does this really work? there seems to be so many loops that these dishonest people can find and use, it makes you wonder if it is infact worth the paper work. Justice for me would be for this individual to give me a divorce and go back home. Am I really going to get this?

I recently found out that I was just a means to gain entry to The United States. So I sat out to get justice...right. I was told that I could withdraw my petition for my husband, but does this really work? there seems to be so many loops that these dishonest people can find and use, it makes you wonder if it is infact worth the paper work. Justice for me would be for this individual to give me a divorce and go back home. Am I really going to get this?

I understand your sentiments. But you've got to distinguish between what's justice and what's revenge. As far as I can judge, what you want is revenge at this time...

Then you withdraw your sponsorship, it will most definitly have an effect on his adjustment, status and what have you. You can't determine for 1000% what the initial intentions were unless you've got 1001% proof that they were fraudent from the very beginning. In that case you should report that to the INS along with the withdrawal notice.

Wishing you the best and good luck!

Thanks! I would say that my intent is a little of both. However I do have proof that his intent toward me were less than honourable. His Fiancee whose arms he left to come to mine, has written a letter and I have a cofession of sorts from him on paper, no less. I feel used, and I really see no reason for me not to have a little revenge, and if that revenge can be deemed as justice even better.
    It's like this, my husband! has spent the better part of 30 yeras in another country and by lies and deceipt he gain entry to the United States for the last six month, I don't think he is deserving of anymore time here. Just as illegal boader crosser or Haitian sto-aways get sent back home, I feel that if you got here by lies and deceipt then there should be no questions ask, but for you to leave.