50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: TO the Immigration Officers

Please remember the people who are against the US and the freedom we believe in.Remember the Germans,French, Russians,Chinese, Africans,Turks,Jordanians etc. Don't give them their green cards because these are the very people who will ruin our country.Just see the polls conducted in Russia. Only 3% are pro US and the rest are anti Americans. Are these the kinds of people we need in this country? Don't let them in but be forgiving to those countries who stand by us thru thick and thin.

Please remember the people who are against the US and the freedom we believe in.Remember the Germans,French, Russians,Chinese, Africans,Turks,Jordanians etc. Don't give them their green cards because these are the very people who will ruin our country.Just see the polls conducted in Russia. Only 3% are pro US and the rest are anti Americans. Are these the kinds of people we need in this country? Don't let them in but be forgiving to those countries who stand by us thru thick and thin.

I enjoy doing you before than that....

But I am a woman, Hornet!

LOL Helen!

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...

PARIS, France (Reuters)
    Monday, March 17, 2003 Posted: 4:51 PM EST

U.S. citizens have turned on French fries and toast to vent their frustration at France's anti-war stance on Iraq. Now the French have joined in the food war -- with pretzels. A French Web site is urging people to send pretzels to U.S. President, who fainted and fell off a sofa in January 2002 after gagging on the salty snack. The Web site,

www.bretzelforbush.com

says the pretzels will be stored at a secret location before being sent to the White House in a historic mass action. The retaliation follows moves by some in the United States to change the names of French fries and French toast to Freedom fries and Freedom toast. The pretzels are on sale for seven euros ($7.56) each, with one euro going to a children's charity. So far some 250 euros have been raised for the charity. "We think that to oppose war is not to be against the American people, but simply against the politics of the Bush administration," the Web site says. After the fainting incident, Bush lamented not heeding his mother's advice to chew pretzels before swallowing and his wife Laura joked he was now "practicing safe snacks."

---------------------------
    http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/europe...eut/index.html

That statement of LOL Helen is not my post. It is obvious that the unintelligent types are at it as usual. I never even went in and read this post until now. If anyone does this again with my name there will be a problem. I am thinking of reporting this activity on the board to the FBI or INS so beware. To many anti american and possible risks to my country here. I think it needs to be dealt with.