50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: wondering

Hi, can anyone explain to me about this,well firs of all Ive been married to an American citizen since April 2001, She filed I130 wich took one year and four months for my interview wich was approved and then i got thirty days to file I145 after approval which we did, well my question is that i remember on that interview the man said something like since it took so long for them to call me at first for my interview and by the time they call me for the I485 interview is going to be more then two years of marriage wich it is already then He said he was gonna go ahead and set everything up for them to give me a permanent GC not a conditional one, so is that possible?, Did i hear right? because my wife says she doesnt remember, its been 9 months already since we filed the I485 how much longer do you all think its gonna take (memphis office) does anyone know or have had any experienced with the memphis ins office well thanks very much i hope somebody can answer my quuestions thanks alot

Hi, can anyone explain to me about this,well firs of all Ive been married to an American citizen since April 2001, She filed I130 wich took one year and four months for my interview wich was approved and then i got thirty days to file I145 after approval which we did, well my question is that i remember on that interview the man said something like since it took so long for them to call me at first for my interview and by the time they call me for the I485 interview is going to be more then two years of marriage wich it is already then He said he was gonna go ahead and set everything up for them to give me a permanent GC not a conditional one, so is that possible?, Did i hear right? because my wife says she doesnt remember, its been 9 months already since we filed the I485 how much longer do you all think its gonna take (memphis office) does anyone know or have had any experienced with the memphis ins office well thanks very much i hope somebody can answer my quuestions thanks alot

If your marriage will be over 2 years at the time of your adjustment interview you should be getting a permanent GC, not the conditional one.
    Make sure all your paper work is in order.
    Have patiance since this wait is good for you. Good Luck.

Thanks alot help for answering but the adjustment interview is the one for the I485 or is the one that i already had for the I130 cause im really confused and thanks again