free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UMESH PASSI-NEED HELP

I HAVE FILED MY PAPERS BASED ON MARRIAGE. I HAVE RECEIVED THE POSTAL ACKNOWLDGEMENT RECEIPT FROM THE INS OFFICE. HOWEVER, I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED THE INS RECEIPT NOTICE AS YET.
    I HAVE TO GO FOR REGISTRATION BY 21ST THIS MONTH. IN CASE I DO NOT GET THE RECEIPT BY THE DEADLINE, WHAT DO SUGGEST SHOULD I TAKE THE POSTAL RECEIPT AS PROOF OF MY FILING PAPERS? I HAVE OVER STAYED MY I-94. YOU THINK IT IS SUFFICIENT OR I MUST TAKE SOME OTHER DOCUMENTS WITH ME. THANKS

I HAVE FILED MY PAPERS BASED ON MARRIAGE. I HAVE RECEIVED THE POSTAL ACKNOWLDGEMENT RECEIPT FROM THE INS OFFICE. HOWEVER, I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED THE INS RECEIPT NOTICE AS YET.
    I HAVE TO GO FOR REGISTRATION BY 21ST THIS MONTH. IN CASE I DO NOT GET THE RECEIPT BY THE DEADLINE, WHAT DO SUGGEST SHOULD I TAKE THE POSTAL RECEIPT AS PROOF OF MY FILING PAPERS? I HAVE OVER STAYED MY I-94. YOU THINK IT IS SUFFICIENT OR I MUST TAKE SOME OTHER DOCUMENTS WITH ME. THANKS

You will still have time for Registration. You can wait for Receipt Notice from INS. In case you did not get prior to one week from last day of registration then you should go with copies of your I-130, I-485, I-765 and its supportiing documents. Take your original Marriage Certificate and Photos with you also. If your wife will accompany you, it will be much better to show them that you have entered marriage in a good faith.
    Good luck.

THANK YOU INDEED

DId you mailed your paper with the self addressed envlope? if yes then you might get the INS register receipt which will mentioned all the form you submitted and fees you paid, if not, and paid by check, then return check will be helpful with postal acknowladgement. If not and paid by MO then receipt of Money order should show that you paid to INS and under MEMO it shouls say FOR AOS, you are good to go.

I APPRECIATE YOUR RESPONSE. INFACT I PAID BY M.O & DID NOT SEND SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE. THANK U AGAIN FOR UR GUIDANCE. SHUKRIYA AAP KA.

I never thought a day would come that an INDIAN would be helping someone from PAKISTAN with ANYTHING. Reading this thread of messages above, sure seems like it. Now ONLY if the govts. of the two counrtries could get along!!

If you don't help each other, WHO WILL?

BELIEVE YOU ME. NO BORDER EXISTS IN HUMAN VALUES. GEOGRAPHICAL DEMARKATION DOES NOT EFFECT THE DEEDS OF A GOOD PERSON.

To GetAlong:
    We Indians never hated Pakistanis, they are like siblings to us, we love them. These are Government policies and politics which keeps apart. Politicians in order to stick to their chairs will make propoganda prejudicial to the public harmony. I have many friends from friends. When I came from India, I stayed with them for about 3 years. If we look back at the history, we have same roots and blood. Majority of Pakistanis are descendents of those Hindus who accepted Islam in the past.
    God bless and have mercy on our both nations.

UMESH PASSI_ ZINDZ BAD_ZINDA BAD