50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Bushmaster (212H) Iam fighting the same thing

I just applied for a 212H (hardship waiver of removal) for my husband. I have no children with him and we were married 12/2000. He has agg dui record but there is a possiblity our attorney says we will win.
    1. Being that I am proving hardship by stating in a letter that I have back problems (severe)I am backing it up with letters from doctors - one even stated I may need surgery in the future so I will need someone to take care of me physically since we have no family in the state of arizona. I have proven also that the bad back existed before the marriage. Hope this helps.

I just applied for a 212H (hardship waiver of removal) for my husband. I have no children with him and we were married 12/2000. He has agg dui record but there is a possiblity our attorney says we will win.
    1. Being that I am proving hardship by stating in a letter that I have back problems (severe)I am backing it up with letters from doctors - one even stated I may need surgery in the future so I will need someone to take care of me physically since we have no family in the state of arizona. I have proven also that the bad back existed before the marriage. Hope this helps.

Well, I don't know, I didn't leave the US yet. The thing is there must be emotional facts filing the waivers... Yes my wife has medical condition, she needs to be checked on a regular basis and yes we have her mother in S.Dakota, would it be same as her husband? We have a very good lawyer, he would file this waiver crap if I had to go back... I mean, come on, the judge might as well deport my US citizen wife... so frustrating...

I have a decent lawyer - a collegue (all I could afford) but I think he is doing a good job. In case my husband is deported I am already preparing our move.

Did you get out on a bond with a dui and no green card. My husband was denied to to lack of jurisdiction on the judges behalf so he has been in dentention for quite a while

I fit the wrong profile, I was a pilot student from a country close to middle east, I was tagged "ok, pilot, close to middleeast, might even be muslim, get him" Even the FBI told the stupid INS I am not involved in any terrorist relations, they set a bail of 25K... Hey at least they set a bail. And we talked to the judge and he reduced it to 3K and I was out... Oh I waited another 2 weeks in jail for authorization... I guess they need to authorize what judge says...

You know I wish I had a lot of money, I'd pull this case right up to the Federal Court and screw the stupid INS....