50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: St Martin's (Caribbean Island) and US Embassy.

St Martin's (Caribbean Island) and US Embassy.

Hi Guys,
    Just a quick question. Have any of you been to St Martins Island in the Caribbean? Well me and my wife are going there for a vacation next month and we wanted to register us with the US Consulate as we are both US Citizens. Unfortunately we canít find a US embassy or consulate there. Does anyone have info on that? Also does anyone have any suggestions/opinion regarding do and donít on st Martin the island? This is my first trip outside US as a USC Thanks guys.

Raju

Hi Guys,
    Just a quick question. Have any of you been to St Martins Island in the Caribbean? Well me and my wife are going there for a vacation next month and we wanted to register us with the US Consulate as we are both US Citizens. Unfortunately we canít find a US embassy or consulate there. Does anyone have info on that? Also does anyone have any suggestions/opinion regarding do and donít on st Martin the island? This is my first trip outside US as a USC Thanks guys.

Raju

Hi Raju,

Not been there before but the nearest US consulate for St Martin is:

US Embassy: 246/436-4950 (Barbados), 011 596 596 75 67 54 (US Consular Agency, Martinique)

Why do you need to register to one for, out of curiosity?

Have a great time!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

St. Croix, St. Martin, BEST!!!

St. thomas Also.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kumar555:
    Any USC traveing in a Foreign Country must Register with the US Embassy/Consulate for the protction of U.S. Citizen in any event...In case you lost your Passport, Or Money, or you need any help....Unless you are register, you case will be delayed ....
    One must haveNumber of his Nartualization Certificate, date and place and passport Number date and place of issuance of passport aand validity. Best way to to have this make a copy of your passport and write all information like Certificate #...date and place of issuancew when Registering...at the Consular Section... certif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is the first I hear that they must....! Nor have I haver heard that anybody does....!I've been working with executives traveling all over the world for so many years. I have yet to register one with any embassy. I think this is kind of like wishful thinking - who has time for stuff like that nowadays?
    ď...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say itĒ! - Voltaire

According to the Department of State One should always Register with the nearest U.S. Embassy/Consulate with the Consular Section. In case you might run into any kind of problem in that Country unless you are Register you can ask for any help. It is inthe interest of a Citizen to do that Consular Section always have some good information about the country and places where you can visit or not..alway also keep the copy of your passport and Number of your Naturalization Certifiate date and place of Natualization..

Not very useful if you are a frequent traveler and not much use unless the area is dangerous.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Raju:
    Hi Guys,

Raju </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh man, I am sorry for you, sincerely sorry! You'll be surprised that there is a civilized world outside of the US borders. You might not want come back.
    ď...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say itĒ! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Raju:
    Hi Guys,

Raju </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This link contains safety information for travel to St. Martin as well as some contact numbers.

I have traveled to St. Martin several times and never registered with the U. S. Consulate. It is required that you have a passport to travel there. While there, you can't go wrong with whatever activites you choose. The beaches, water and people are all wonderful. It is one of my favorite vacation spots. I hope ya'll have a wonderful time!!!

Hello Sprint_girl07
    Thank you so much for the information I really appreciate it. Thanks. Well like Kumar555 said it is just for a piece of mind that is all. Just in case of any problems.

Hello MakeItRight! ,Kollerkrot ,Kumar555,federale86
    Thank you so much for the information I really appreciate it. Thanks.

Hello ProudUSC,
    Thank you so much for that web link. Very informative. So what did you like most about the place and what did you not like about the place? Any suggestions? Once again thanks for the info.

Raju