free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I have been removed for five years and want to study in the US

hi

i was removed in may of 2002...for carrying fradulent id and someone else's ss card on me...upon searching the officers also found a work schedule and took a statement from me in which i admitted to working in the US illegally and impersonating someone else to do so...now i am in the caribbean studying in medical school and will have to come back to the US in 2004 for my clinicals...in july 2002 i applied for application to reapply for advance parole...so that i can continue with my education...i have not heard from the office as yet...i only got a reciept about one month after applying and never heard from them...i want to know what my options are and where to look...i spoke to one very expensive lawyer who totally made it sound like i dont have much hope..please help me!

hi

i was removed in may of 2002...for carrying fradulent id and someone else's ss card on me...upon searching the officers also found a work schedule and took a statement from me in which i admitted to working in the US illegally and impersonating someone else to do so...now i am in the caribbean studying in medical school and will have to come back to the US in 2004 for my clinicals...in july 2002 i applied for application to reapply for advance parole...so that i can continue with my education...i have not heard from the office as yet...i only got a reciept about one month after applying and never heard from them...i want to know what my options are and where to look...i spoke to one very expensive lawyer who totally made it sound like i dont have much hope..please help me!

I read your other post under the racial profiling at the border thread, didn't I? Doesn't sound good - you committed fraud multiple times and identity theft. If a reputable lawyer says you haven't got a chance right now, I'd study where you are now and try to come here legally down the road. You're working hard and studying, and you have a lot to lose if you come here and commit fraud again. Be careful, and good luck.

wouldnt want you as my doctor, hope you dont get to come back, ever. doctor fraud

If you're banned for 5 yrs., you should not attempt to enter the U.S. fraudelently, illegally or otherwise for the minimum of that time period (I see cases of people married to U.S. citizens who have been banned permanently, because they disregarded such clear and simple rules!).

If you need to come before the ban is up, you should attempt to get a permission to enter legally (usually, you'll need a "waiver of inadmissiablity" from the General Attorney). Good luck!

I think a waiver is only for immediate relatives of USC/LPR.