free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: How long does it take? Please Julie or all experts reply

Hey everyone,
    The NVC got my file on the Oct 13th from the TSC for my I-129F also called K1 visa. The File was received at Mumbai on Oct 22. (You were right Julie) Thanks. Now on the Embassy has mailed packet #3 on Oct 29. Now I wanted to know My packet #3 for my fieance is being mailed to the city of Ahmedabad in the state of Gujrat. I wanted to know how long does it take for the packet to reach from the Embassy to my fieance hand. Also my fieance told me if she does not get the packet with in the 10 to 15 days the embassy said she is going to go to the embassy and pick up the packet. Actually my fieance is going to pick up the packt in Mumbai if she does not get anything by Friday. I wanted to also know that if she turns in packet #3 at the Embassy counter will she be given interview date or will it takes like a week or so. Also I know something that the first 15 days of every month the Embassy people start the schedules for the next month. So i think if my fieance gets the packet to the embassy before Nov 15 she will be able to get her interview in December.. When she called the first time to see if the Embassy has received her file they lady said yes on the phone and also they said that her interview will be in december. Then the second she called they said they have sent out packet #3 and after they get back packet #3 they can tell her the interview date. Now when she called today they said that u can either come and pick up the packet #3 or wait for it in the mail since it is being mailed by regular postage and not regisered mail. And my fiance asked if she can get an interivew in december. They said may be or maybe not. I wish these epople woudl be able to give answers that they can feel confident about. So if some one can please tell me or give me more information as in she will be able to get interview in december stuff like that willhelp me. I would just like to knwo what will happen next.
    Thanks,
    Vpatel
    P.S. Please reply back.

Hey everyone,
    The NVC got my file on the Oct 13th from the TSC for my I-129F also called K1 visa. The File was received at Mumbai on Oct 22. (You were right Julie) Thanks. Now on the Embassy has mailed packet #3 on Oct 29. Now I wanted to know My packet #3 for my fieance is being mailed to the city of Ahmedabad in the state of Gujrat. I wanted to know how long does it take for the packet to reach from the Embassy to my fieance hand. Also my fieance told me if she does not get the packet with in the 10 to 15 days the embassy said she is going to go to the embassy and pick up the packet. Actually my fieance is going to pick up the packt in Mumbai if she does not get anything by Friday. I wanted to also know that if she turns in packet #3 at the Embassy counter will she be given interview date or will it takes like a week or so. Also I know something that the first 15 days of every month the Embassy people start the schedules for the next month. So i think if my fieance gets the packet to the embassy before Nov 15 she will be able to get her interview in December.. When she called the first time to see if the Embassy has received her file they lady said yes on the phone and also they said that her interview will be in december. Then the second she called they said they have sent out packet #3 and after they get back packet #3 they can tell her the interview date. Now when she called today they said that u can either come and pick up the packet #3 or wait for it in the mail since it is being mailed by regular postage and not regisered mail. And my fiance asked if she can get an interivew in december. They said may be or maybe not. I wish these epople woudl be able to give answers that they can feel confident about. So if some one can please tell me or give me more information as in she will be able to get interview in december stuff like that willhelp me. I would just like to knwo what will happen next.
    Thanks,
    Vpatel
    P.S. Please reply back.

V. My spouse returned his packet 3 to embassy in mumbai 3rd week of august, and he was scheduled for interview on 11/10/03. I would guess 2 months is a fair estimate after receipt of packet 3 til appt. We got packet 4 exactly 30 days before appt. Mumbai has no reason, no methods, no organization, no way to check yours v mine. They are what they are, sorry to say. I'll let you know how his interview goes Monday. Check my timeline at the following URL, and dont forget to post your own.

http://www.k1k3.com/