50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: website for 129F @ TSC only.

I just remembered this website some programmer made for 129F's in Texas. It works for Texas only. check out below post:

Hey fellow TSCers! I found a great site for finding some statistics about I129F in texas. Some lonely guy waiting for I129F who is a computer programmer has written a program that gathers information from the public databases and then posts the results. It has some interesting data on how many petitions are submitted and also how many days they then take for approval. Lets you see the backlog of cases also. Only works for TSC though. Interesting information! here is the site:

http://macallan.homeunix.org/bcis/

I just remembered this website some programmer made for 129F's in Texas. It works for Texas only. check out below post:

Hey fellow TSCers! I found a great site for finding some statistics about I129F in texas. Some lonely guy waiting for I129F who is a computer programmer has written a program that gathers information from the public databases and then posts the results. It has some interesting data on how many petitions are submitted and also how many days they then take for approval. Lets you see the backlog of cases also. Only works for TSC though. Interesting information! here is the site:

http://macallan.homeunix.org/bcis/

I've spoken to the database adminstrator, and from what I've understood, his site's info is taken directly from USCIS databases. Not sure how he managed to connect to them, but hey, it's fantastic info!! If you can't find your SRC number in there, you can contact him to add it.

This is great info...allbeit, sad.

****s to see how very far they are behind, but at least I now realize that it's not our fault, or we didn't file something properly...

Looks like I can count on waiting until after Valentine's day!!

Thanks Julie!!

its a pretty kewl site.. these linux guys i love when they do useful stuff like this instead of unleasing worm virus' across the globe !!