free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: if you came in this country for GC f*** you

yes i mean it, if you come in this country for GC f*** you. Take your sorry immigrant a** back where you came from.
    I explained why I'm so mad.
    I have a friend name's X who has been married to Y for almost 3 years. He met his wife 6 years ago, they have two beautiful kids, a very nice house and two brand new cars. I haven't talked to X for almost 6 months. Today I met Y when I was going to school, i said what's up Y? how is X doing? she said oh ! you didn't know about it? we have been separated for almost a month!!!!, i found out he was cheating on me.
    Listen now, X is a very nice guy, very polite, work full time and go to college full time, he hardly curse. But x was cheating on his wife that he had two kids with???? and I know he just got his permanent GC. this poor woman was crying when she was telling me the story.
    I felt so bad and diminush by my friend act that I just want to say this:
    you are making all of us look bad, don't come here get involved in an innocent person life, used them to get your GC and then do whatever you want. It's wrong and GOD will punish you for that.
    myself i have a wife that i love (even though we have some issues), we have two kids that i adore and we both have good job. I married her because i love her,not for a stupid Gc.
    and think about this, what about those kids that were born from your fake love? are you gonna be man enough to tell them they came from an illusive loving husband and dad?

yes i mean it, if you come in this country for GC f*** you. Take your sorry immigrant a** back where you came from.
    I explained why I'm so mad.
    I have a friend name's X who has been married to Y for almost 3 years. He met his wife 6 years ago, they have two beautiful kids, a very nice house and two brand new cars. I haven't talked to X for almost 6 months. Today I met Y when I was going to school, i said what's up Y? how is X doing? she said oh ! you didn't know about it? we have been separated for almost a month!!!!, i found out he was cheating on me.
    Listen now, X is a very nice guy, very polite, work full time and go to college full time, he hardly curse. But x was cheating on his wife that he had two kids with???? and I know he just got his permanent GC. this poor woman was crying when she was telling me the story.
    I felt so bad and diminush by my friend act that I just want to say this:
    you are making all of us look bad, don't come here get involved in an innocent person life, used them to get your GC and then do whatever you want. It's wrong and GOD will punish you for that.
    myself i have a wife that i love (even though we have some issues), we have two kids that i adore and we both have good job. I married her because i love her,not for a stupid Gc.
    and think about this, what about those kids that were born from your fake love? are you gonna be man enough to tell them they came from an illusive loving husband and dad?

Well I am sure X didn't have to kids to get a green card, maybe he did marry her out of love, and it didn't last.

I am not trying to defend the guy, having an affair is wrong, but I tried so hard to get an employment sponsorship in the past, because I knew cynical people would accuse me of marrying my fiance just for the Green Card. I am marrying her to stay in the country yes, but not becasue I want to stay in the country, but becasue it seems like it's the only way we can be together. I wanted that sponsorship so I could start a career and then get married.

If you want to blame someone blame immigration for making it so difficult. Then immigrants wouldn't have to get involved in other peoples lives and ruin them. For people to come into the UK it's a lot easier, and we are over crowded as it is.

Joe, you're right - almost - the precedents set by illegal residents, phony marriages, illegal workers and unethical employers, to name a few, are what has screwed up immigration law so much. The gov't gets downright militaristic in an effort to prevent continued ID fraud, identity theft, etc. The laws are harsh, but in large part because of prior abuse.

so are you guys saying to get back to the government and the law, it's ok to get married just for GC?

Hell no, it's not OK to enter into a fraudulent marriage for a green card - that's what I was trying to get at. That's one of the reasons immigration laws are so difficult, because so many people have broken these laws, tried to find or create loopholes, and they've made it harder for everyone else who tries to do it the right way. What are you going to do - report this guy?

no I won't but GOD will judge him.

I do not know. They are stupid, lazy, fat,... help me with other bad words. I would think a lot if to marry any just because of GC - it is probably not worth of it - to damage 3 years of your life.

you don't have any respects for woman, because if you did you would understand where i'm coming from. Do you love your Mom? do you Love your wife?
    would you like to see someone else taking advantage of them?
    so shame on you,,,,,,,,,,

First, I want to thank you for sharing your thoughts with us and second, I also want to thank you for your respect for women, no matter the nationality.

I want you to know though, Verymadalien, that I would never judge you or others for someone esle's actions. I highly respect you and understand what you are feeling. I too feel ashamed and embarrassed when I hear and see the way Americans treat others from a different nationality, illegal or legal. All I can do is pray and hope that others will know and understand that there is one American out there, Me "), and I know even more than that, who will stand beside them and support them.

God Bless You Verymadalien and Best Of Luck To You In Life!