50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: PLEASE ANYBODY WHO CAN HELP OUT LL BE APPRECIATED

i came in with a v2, am now 21, and cspa does not cover me, now this is the case, my been 21 disqualifies me from any benefit under the v2 coz its meant for under 21 child of a lpr, this has been proved by the denial of all my application including employent authorization.now i need sincere advice ok, coz i abandoned my three yrs in college while i was studying mathematics to come to the states ,now i v been here for a year now i cant work i cant go to school , i can do basicly nothing but go to macdonalds and watch judge joe brown and its killing me,my priority date is 4yrs away and my I-94 expires in a few months but the fact is wasting 5yrs already in the name of of coming to america, now that dosent scare me coz its past, what scares me is wasting more in the name of the same america that is ruining my life now. guys i ll appreciate it if any of u can give me some nice advice . how can i pick up my life be4 i begin to accumulate unlawful presence of even what might be my best option?
    thanx

i came in with a v2, am now 21, and cspa does not cover me, now this is the case, my been 21 disqualifies me from any benefit under the v2 coz its meant for under 21 child of a lpr, this has been proved by the denial of all my application including employent authorization.now i need sincere advice ok, coz i abandoned my three yrs in college while i was studying mathematics to come to the states ,now i v been here for a year now i cant work i cant go to school , i can do basicly nothing but go to macdonalds and watch judge joe brown and its killing me,my priority date is 4yrs away and my I-94 expires in a few months but the fact is wasting 5yrs already in the name of of coming to america, now that dosent scare me coz its past, what scares me is wasting more in the name of the same america that is ruining my life now. guys i ll appreciate it if any of u can give me some nice advice . how can i pick up my life be4 i begin to accumulate unlawful presence of even what might be my best option?
    thanx