50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: GETTING MARRIED

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!I'M US BORN USC PLANNING ON GETTING MARRIED, MY FIANCE' HAS TOURIST VISA WE MET ABROAD WHAT'S THE BEST OR FASTER WAY TO GET GREEN CARD FOR HER? THE RELIGIUS CEREMONY MUST BE ABROAD WHERE MY AND HER FAMILY LIVE SCENARIO 1)GET MARRIED BY THE CHURCH ,SHE COMES TO U.S.A. USING HER TOURIST VISA WE GET MARRIED AND FILE PETITION 2)FILE FOR K1 VISA GET MARRIED BY THE CHURCH USE HER K VISA TO COME TO U.S.A. GET MARRIED AND FILE THE REST OF THE PAPERWORK 2)GET MARRIED BY THE CHURCH AND BY LAW ABROAD AND FILE PETITION AS BEING MARRIED WHILE SHE WAITS SHE COMES TO U.S.A.WITH HER TOURIST VISA FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS LEAVES THE RE-ENTERS AND SO ON..IS MARRIEGE BY THE CHURCH CONSIDER "LEAGAL MARRIEGE"? , NEITHER ONE OF US HAVE BEING MARRIED BEFORE OR HAVE KIDS ALSO WICHEVER IS THE BEST WAY WHAT FORMS AND ABOUT HOW LONG IT TAKES CONSIDERING THAT I WILL FILE IN TEXAS SERVICE CENTER AND CHARLLOTE NC LOCAL OFFICE AND SHE WILL HAVE TO GO TO CD. JUAREZ COUNSULATE THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!I'M US BORN USC PLANNING ON GETTING MARRIED, MY FIANCE' HAS TOURIST VISA WE MET ABROAD WHAT'S THE BEST OR FASTER WAY TO GET GREEN CARD FOR HER? THE RELIGIUS CEREMONY MUST BE ABROAD WHERE MY AND HER FAMILY LIVE SCENARIO 1)GET MARRIED BY THE CHURCH ,SHE COMES TO U.S.A. USING HER TOURIST VISA WE GET MARRIED AND FILE PETITION 2)FILE FOR K1 VISA GET MARRIED BY THE CHURCH USE HER K VISA TO COME TO U.S.A. GET MARRIED AND FILE THE REST OF THE PAPERWORK 2)GET MARRIED BY THE CHURCH AND BY LAW ABROAD AND FILE PETITION AS BEING MARRIED WHILE SHE WAITS SHE COMES TO U.S.A.WITH HER TOURIST VISA FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS LEAVES THE RE-ENTERS AND SO ON..IS MARRIEGE BY THE CHURCH CONSIDER "LEAGAL MARRIEGE"? , NEITHER ONE OF US HAVE BEING MARRIED BEFORE OR HAVE KIDS ALSO WICHEVER IS THE BEST WAY WHAT FORMS AND ABOUT HOW LONG IT TAKES CONSIDERING THAT I WILL FILE IN TEXAS SERVICE CENTER AND CHARLLOTE NC LOCAL OFFICE AND SHE WILL HAVE TO GO TO CD. JUAREZ COUNSULATE THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!!

In case you do not know, you are using CAP(bold letters) and in basic netiquette, it means you are SHOUTING.How can you expect help if you are shouting and rude!

Post naked pictures of your fiance and we will help you.

HA HA HA

Hello what-to-do.

Signing any legal documents such as a marriage contract in a church wedding makes it legal. If that's the case, your getting married abroad will not qualify her for a K1 visa. I don't know how long it takes to process such cases.

I suggest that you look into the option of just filing a K1 petition for her, while you are not yet married, since that's the fastest way, I believe. Then when she comes over here, get married by a judge/legal marriage commissioner to legalize your commitment, and then go home with her to your homeland to get married in church.

That's just a thought. Good luck!