free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Please advise - confused

I get so very confused...............
    Received EAD August 2002 - Awaiting green card approval - probably March 2003. Application is employment based. Before they notify us that green card is approved do I need to send pay-stubs of proof that I am working for sponsoring company. What happens if I dont work for sponsoring company - once green card approved how long before they send it in mail - is it conditional..................Please help someone I seem to be going round in circles.........

I get so very confused...............
    Received EAD August 2002 - Awaiting green card approval - probably March 2003. Application is employment based. Before they notify us that green card is approved do I need to send pay-stubs of proof that I am working for sponsoring company. What happens if I dont work for sponsoring company - once green card approved how long before they send it in mail - is it conditional..................Please help someone I seem to be going round in circles.........

There will be an interview for Green card. That time you need to take all the papers with latest pay stub with you. If it is approved you will get I-551 stamp on your passport and Plastic will come in mail time is aprox 6mo but INS normally send it within 2-3 mo.

I really appreciate your input. Many have told me that I dont have to work for sponsoring company until my green card approval. So I am really pleased you clarified this. I would have really been in the s--- at the interview with no pay stubs. Thanks you..........

Normal procedure, If INS want any kind of proof they will write RFI, and you or your lawyer is responsible to answer RFI. The formality of interview takes place just to stamp the I-551,but you must bring your origionals. sometimes INS officer want to look.