free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ins special registration

for people who filed for i130 petition and married to a permanent resident . do they still have to go for ins special registration ?
    and if they are out of status ? on a b2 or b1 visa .for about 9 years without a crime or any other criminal charges ? except parking tickets

will they be deported when they go for registration ? or they will be out on a bond 1500 ?

for people who filed for i130 petition and married to a permanent resident . do they still have to go for ins special registration ?
    and if they are out of status ? on a b2 or b1 visa .for about 9 years without a crime or any other criminal charges ? except parking tickets

will they be deported when they go for registration ? or they will be out on a bond 1500 ?

Married with case pending: Less likely you'll get detained.

Emplyoyment based petition: INS has been quite suspicious of such cases lately. I strongly recommand seeking help from an immigration lawyer.

i am married to a permanent resident and her citizenship papers went out to vermont last week
    so i am just afraid if i go there and they find out that i over stayed from 1992 up n till now

they will deport me .

i130 petition pending .

thats why i am afraid

You are removable, over staying your Visa ? IS their any time they put you in deportation proceedings ?
    IF yes, you are entittled for Cencellation of removal base on Married to USC/LPR. You should file cencellation first then register.

I forget to write, You will fall under IMMAct OF 1990. which have requirement of 7 years Physical presence, and you dont require to prove Extreme Unusual hardship, But to hardship tp USC/LPR.

what is that IMMAct OF 1990
    can u explain this in english ?

This is the Law Immigration And Nationality Act of 1990. I think It was pure English. I can't see any other language here in IMMACT 1990.
    IF you only Know english, you can search Public Law 101-649 in INS database.
    May be you don't know How to search, Well your knowladge of english didnot did any good. Otherwise you should have searched in plain english.
    Here is the link.

http://www.ins.gov/lpBin/lpext.dll/i...m#publaw-begin

Mohan! by English, immigrant meant in a sentence rather than using acronyms. I don't think he meant it in a disrespectful way.

god youre crazy
    explain to me in ENGLISH means that i am a dum *** and i don't know what IMMAct OF 1990 means ? its a phrase ? that people use in america ! its not an insult and i don't mean to be disrespectful towards you i appologise if i offended you
    but i swear MOHAN saying that explain that to me in ENGLISH purely means that i don't know the term IMMAct OF 1990 please explain that to me fully so i will know what IMMAct OF 1990 is ?

i am sorry if you took those words the wong way

i publicly announce that i am sorry if you didn't understand me