free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: immigration to Canada

Does somebody know a site where I can find posts for jobs in Canada? (I'm an IT Professional) Thank you

Does somebody know a site where I can find posts for jobs in Canada? (I'm an IT Professional) Thank you

Check www.workopolis.com, this is the classified section of their newspaper.

thank you "I-want-to-go-to-Canada-too" for your information, and good luck.

Current state of affairs in the US right now would definately make Canada a more attractive alternative to living in the West. It simply has everything and maybe even more......

Im also moving to Canada...Im going to Toronto but haven't found a job as yet...My girlfriend lives there and im going to be with her...If you hear of any good sites please share them with me..Good luck on your adventure

Guys, go to the Canadian Embassy's website and under "skilled migration", "working and living" in Canada you should be able to find plenty of jobsearch related website listings.

The best thing to do is to go to the websites of the different Canadian newspapers and browse the "employment" section of their classified ads. And for those who have a lot of questions about how to get approved for Canadian immigration, some of the best sites are:

1) www.tcscanadinc.com (click on Information Board)
    2) www.webimmigration.com
    3) http://www.cic.gc.ca/ (this is the official website of the Canada Immigration

try www.jobbank.gc.ca this is the employment insurance site for all of canada

thanks to everybody for your information. I am looking forward to find a good job over there, actually I'm working on a H1B visa basis as IT professional in the USA. I've been looking for a better opportunity within the USA, but nobody wants to sponsor anymore. Thank you again and good luck to everybody!