50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do inferior, unintelligent,Americans with NO TIES TO THIS BOARD do in their spare time?

They come to harass those who have legal questions about their visa cases and/or status and spout their narrow-minded, never had to live without anything, unfounded, intended and far-reached superior claims that they are ABOVE others because they were born here in the US, and bash anyone who has frustration about the Immigration system. My advice, go read a book, or go bomb some refugees or something and GET OFF THIS BOARD. You dont belong here.
    Furthermore, I am American born and I had a question about an impending visa case for my fiance, but the way I see it, there is no way I would subject my case to your condescending racist bullshit because you people don't deserve the privilege of hearing it.

They come to harass those who have legal questions about their visa cases and/or status and spout their narrow-minded, never had to live without anything, unfounded, intended and far-reached superior claims that they are ABOVE others because they were born here in the US, and bash anyone who has frustration about the Immigration system. My advice, go read a book, or go bomb some refugees or something and GET OFF THIS BOARD. You dont belong here.
    Furthermore, I am American born and I had a question about an impending visa case for my fiance, but the way I see it, there is no way I would subject my case to your condescending racist bullshit because you people don't deserve the privilege of hearing it.

Exactly Concerned.

What do inferior,unintelligent,Americans do? I give up,what? Write angry letters such as yours?I notice that people on the defensive on these posts always lash out at our "stupid" laws,and our insisting that they be obeyed. That's when they start crying "racist' "anti-immigrant". That's usually because they have just asked a question about how to get out of some trouble that they or their companion are in with INS.Well I am concerned, and as an American I have a right to be. I live in a state (CA)with 5to7MILLION illegal aliens in it.In a state with an average population of 32 million or so ,that means that 1 out of every 6 people living here is a criminal who should not be here. They have BROKEN THE LAW and should be rounded up and arrested and deported.and NEVER let back in. And now that the INS has been done away with, we may finally see this brought under control. I have no problem with LEGAL immigration. Or even people who came legally andforgot to get some paper or other renewed in time. That is a whole other issue. We should be helping the LEGAL immigrants reunite their familys and become assilimated. We should be seeing to it that they get help in learning English.If we ever have a national emergency we will be in trouble. Can you imagine what a problem police and fire personell would have trying to help thousands of people who didn't understand the instructions they were getting? Or the doctors and nurses?No one wants them to give up their "culture". But they have got to take on the responsibillities of a good citizen. That is all we ask of them. To be good Americans. I don't think that is asking too much.

I have read through the board but don't need to read any further than the inadequate response to a general frustration to know the people on this board have a racist attitude about immigrants, legal or illegal.
    To naively assume that those of us who dont have legal problems, financial problems, or otherwise, and have followed all INS regulations, (without claiming them to be unjust) do not suffer from frustration as a result of delays from inadequate and longer-than-normal processing is simply absurd.
    From the majority of intellectually challenged posts mostly focusing on name calling and degradation is an anti-immigration board. So I post in a form of language so that the people who feel they need to play INS GOD can understand.
    Get a life, and let real people deal with the problems of the world, and go back to your whiny *** comfortable, yet entertaining evening sitcom.

I don't see a racist attitude on this board but I see immigrants, apparently both legal and illegal, trying to find loopholes in our laws. I see immigrants trying to act like they're citizens, and I see responses from some who remind them (the immigrants) that they're not citizens. I see immigrants taking liberties beyond their bounds and forgetting that they are the INVITED (legal) guests and the lawbreakers (illegal) are the UNINVITED and they're not even guests. Immigrants have their own homes in a different country, just like Americans are at home in America.

Now, there are a few FACTS for you, not racist comments at all. It seems that immigrants, especially illegal ones, don't like those FACTS and want to twist them into something hateful and anti-immigrant.

One thing is for sure. The average American does not come across other average Americans in their daily lives who pull off (or try) even the most minor misdemeanors posted and admitted to on this board by immigrants. The average American NEVER gets free healthcare or steals a Social Security number. The average American drives with an authentic driver's license and plenty of insurance. The average American painfully files income tax returns. The average American would never go to some other country and have children there, especially more children than they can financially afford.

So, if someone has a gripe, it should be against those immigrants who do those things mentioned above, not with Americans who, frankly, don't like the way SOME immigrants behave. If the immigrants who post here are legal, law-abiding, and only want help with an INS "problem" they obviously aren't included or affected by any of this, and wouldn't you think they would be frustrated with other immigrants who don't do things the right way?

I see proud American

Bravo, Guest too, I am sick of these people who call US racist and anti-immigrant. We let millions of people in this country every year. And Americans spend BILLIONS on UNINVITED people ,to feed them give them medical care and educate them. And do we hear a thank you? NO!! What we hear is that it is not fast enough or fair enough or long enough or in THEIR own language or some other complaint.Well I have reached a point where I say ENOUGH!! Stay in whatever rat hole country your in now. We can get along fine without you.There are FAR too many coming here now with nothing to offer but both hands stretched out for whatever they can get. Immigrants used to come here and want to become AMERICANS. Now they come and want to bring the rest of their country WITH them and have US learn their language and customs. Well we HAVE a language here.And if you can't ask for something in OUR language then do without it until you can. I am fed up.

This discusiion is getting fascinating. I like to know what average american think of a foreigner when he/she is encountered in a street. Irene, USC and Guest too...what do you think of an immigrant or foreigner when you see him/her in a street? Will the first impression be that person is here to be a burden on society....or do you think of your own ancestry that descended upon this country some hundred years ago...do you give the benefit of doubt that the foreigner you encounter is probably in the same shoes as your ancestors, starting a first link in a whole new generation in this multifaceted society. I like to get an honest answer

BY and large I do not judge folks on the street...and besides, how would I know if they were an immigrant (legal or illegal) or not?
    I believe that if you peruse this site you will notice that the comments rated as "racist or right wing" are in response to someone who has violated our laws, not the legal immigrant who may be facing the delays associated with INS processing. There is a BIG difference. No doubt there are many Americans who would rather see immigration curailed totally; more likely if asked to repond in detail, their major complaint would be with the illegal immgrants. Judge for yourself - aside from the occasional 'reply' from a few who just like to practice their swearing abilities or make racist remarks about Islam or Arabs, look at the comments from a)legals going thru various processes and b) law violaters of varying degree who are looking for the loophole or the free handout. DO some comparison shopping.
    FOr me, I have no problem with legal immigration; my only real concern there is to make sure in the case of employment opportunities that Americans are not pushed aside by would-be immigrants (which is what our laws state - an AMerican is supposed to have precedence) - but again, that is only a very minor issue. Our country has and will (I hope) benefit(ed) from immigration (legal) and it would be a shame to (more than that actually) see it reduced significantly.
    But amnesties are wrong I believe because it rewards all the law breakers and sends the wrong message to those who are obeying (and plan to obey) our rules.

To "global"
    We happen to think 11 MILLION illegal immigrants in this country IS a "REAL ISSUE" . It touches every aspect of our lives. Including the REAL ISSUE of our economy. States are going broke taking care of these criminals. And do not forget, they ARE CRIMINALS. As such ,we want them rounded up and thrown out of the country. I do NOT have a REAL ISSUE with LEGAL immigrants. I wish them the best. If them came here legally I am more than willing to help in any way I can to see they ,and any family of theirs be able to succeed here. But if they are here illegally, I want them OUT. I hope that clears up any thing you are having trouble understanding.