free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: ACELAW

GET A LIFE I CANNOT BE BOTHERED ABOUT YOUR STUPID POSTS ANYMORE

DONT POINT FINGERS AT ME IM NOT HERE ILLEGALLY. REMEBER THAT....
    YOUR IDIOTIC SELFISH NATURE WILL MAKE U NEVER MOVEON INSTEAD KEEP POSITING GARBAGE C&P ITEMS HERE WHICH IM NOT ATTEMPTING TO FINISH READING BECAUSE ITS THE SAME GARBAGE. ALWAYS OLD SAME SHEET ABOUT MEXICANS AND HOW U SHOULD GET THIS AND THAT
    GO DO IT DONT JUST SIT AND COMPLAIN WHY NOT GIVE RESOLTUIONS TO YOUR PROBLEMS.

YOU JUST WANT TO SIT AND WHINN ABOUT ISSUES INSTEAD TRYING TO MAKE OUT A PLAN AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

GET A LIFE ACELAW. YOU ARE A RACIST AND ACCEPT IT.

A SMART MAN SITS THINKS OUT OF THE PROBLEMS AFFECTING HIM AND TRIES AND WORKS AROUND THEM TO COME UP WITH A CONCLUSION INSTEAD YOU C&P ALOT OF WORK WHICH I REPEAT IS NOT ORIGINAL AND SIT AND WHIN.AND YOU COMPLAIN WHEN SOMEONE ELSE FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY DOES BETTER THAN YOU JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE THINKERS
    HOW ABOUT TRY THIS WAY COME UP WITH RESOLUTIONS..

WHAT IT SPELLS OUT IN A NUTSHELL IS THAT YOU ARE NOT VERY INTELLIGENT. YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT PROBLEMS BUT NO SOLUTIONS...

GO DO THAT AND GET THIS GARBAGE OUT OF THIS SITE.
    I BELEIEVE THIS SITE IS FOR OTHER INTENTIONS NOT FOR PPLE WHO MOURN ABOUT REALITIES THAT THEY CANNOT FIX AND HAVE HARDLY DONE ANYTHING JUST SIT AND CRY OVER SPLIT MILK.'

ITS OVER ACELAW. GET OVER WITH THE GIVT HAS NO MASSIVE DEPORTATIONS AND NO ATTEMPTS TO THAT. YOU JUST COME HERE TO SPEW PPLE WHY NOT GO DO THAT SOMEWHERE ELSE. YOU WANT TO THINK WITH YOUR NOSE UP THE CHIN GO DO THAT.

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS A HYPOCRITE YOU DONT CARE ABOUT HOW HUMAN BEINGS ARE TREATED UNLESS THEY ARE USC. SHAME ON YOU. YOU BETTER BURN IN HELL

GET A LIFE I CANNOT BE BOTHERED ABOUT YOUR STUPID POSTS ANYMORE

DONT POINT FINGERS AT ME IM NOT HERE ILLEGALLY. REMEBER THAT....
    YOUR IDIOTIC SELFISH NATURE WILL MAKE U NEVER MOVEON INSTEAD KEEP POSITING GARBAGE C&P ITEMS HERE WHICH IM NOT ATTEMPTING TO FINISH READING BECAUSE ITS THE SAME GARBAGE. ALWAYS OLD SAME SHEET ABOUT MEXICANS AND HOW U SHOULD GET THIS AND THAT
    GO DO IT DONT JUST SIT AND COMPLAIN WHY NOT GIVE RESOLTUIONS TO YOUR PROBLEMS.

YOU JUST WANT TO SIT AND WHINN ABOUT ISSUES INSTEAD TRYING TO MAKE OUT A PLAN AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

GET A LIFE ACELAW. YOU ARE A RACIST AND ACCEPT IT.

A SMART MAN SITS THINKS OUT OF THE PROBLEMS AFFECTING HIM AND TRIES AND WORKS AROUND THEM TO COME UP WITH A CONCLUSION INSTEAD YOU C&P ALOT OF WORK WHICH I REPEAT IS NOT ORIGINAL AND SIT AND WHIN.AND YOU COMPLAIN WHEN SOMEONE ELSE FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY DOES BETTER THAN YOU JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE THINKERS
    HOW ABOUT TRY THIS WAY COME UP WITH RESOLUTIONS..

WHAT IT SPELLS OUT IN A NUTSHELL IS THAT YOU ARE NOT VERY INTELLIGENT. YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT PROBLEMS BUT NO SOLUTIONS...

GO DO THAT AND GET THIS GARBAGE OUT OF THIS SITE.
    I BELEIEVE THIS SITE IS FOR OTHER INTENTIONS NOT FOR PPLE WHO MOURN ABOUT REALITIES THAT THEY CANNOT FIX AND HAVE HARDLY DONE ANYTHING JUST SIT AND CRY OVER SPLIT MILK.'

ITS OVER ACELAW. GET OVER WITH THE GIVT HAS NO MASSIVE DEPORTATIONS AND NO ATTEMPTS TO THAT. YOU JUST COME HERE TO SPEW PPLE WHY NOT GO DO THAT SOMEWHERE ELSE. YOU WANT TO THINK WITH YOUR NOSE UP THE CHIN GO DO THAT.

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS A HYPOCRITE YOU DONT CARE ABOUT HOW HUMAN BEINGS ARE TREATED UNLESS THEY ARE USC. SHAME ON YOU. YOU BETTER BURN IN HELL

I'm probly not the "acelaw" that you're addressing, but baby; let me tell 'ya:

- C&P is spelled c/o and is an acronym for chief complaint...not what you're thinking ;-P
    - there is no such thing as "split milk"! Sure children will have to SPILL milk to learn how not to, but the energy to split milk - in contrast to atoms, for instance ... jes.... it's not even worth mentioning, honey!

Racist or not, AceLaw's pain is probly just as bad as yours. Remember the saying "Others are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects somethings you love or hate about yourself." So look in the mirror, smile and have a good day!

hi people..

I m all confused now ...i think this is ACEIAW then how come ur talking abt C&P...? tha does ACELAW...

Phasa
    you are a little slow the other ACE has been posting for about 6 months, iof you want to check which one it is , click on name and go to the post log

Kitty
    As usual you do not address the wrong being done to folks in this country, who will burn in H.E.L.L. not me maybe those that trash other peoples life's ,with no regard for there RIGHTS,><HMMMMMMMMMMM
    Who is right here?
    What does our laws say about enter in to this country?
    What does your morals say about this behavior ?
    What does your basic human rights says about this invasion ? WRONG
    What does international laws say about an illegal entry ?
    HMMMMM guess those that violated all of the above will BURN IN H.E.L.L.

Nice to see we have such mature people in the audience today.

-= nav =-

acelaw-

"As usual you do not address the wrong being done to folks in this country,"

So, that makes ok to do wrong to others??

"Who is right here?"

Not you.....

"What does our laws say about enter in to this country?"

Irrelevent to the fact that it does not make it ok to commit crimes against then, despite their status.....

"What does your morals say about this behavior ?"

Personally, I don't condone it.....

Don't know about kitty though.....

AHH, same old nonsense.....

Moondin-

"Nice to see we have such mature people in the audience today."

Yea, acelaw can be a silly goose sometimes.