Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: deleted

Originally posted by davdah:
    A simple doctors examination of her can determine if she has ever had children. An interesting twist of mothers baby, fathers maybe. Even without that there are tell tale signs you may have already seen that indicate she is a mom. Any stretch marks, saggy (.)(.)?
    There's surgery to take care of stretch marks and saggy skin. However, I do believe an examination can determine whether or not a woman ever gave birth.

The birth certificates could be fraudulent as well. I would be interested in hearing more of this story. Are you the person who petitioned for her, Neumann, and found out later she had 3 kids? Just curious.

A $25 dollar background check Also Can Provide Much Information International Resources! Not USA!!! . Not performed Through USCIS Or homeland security!!! USA Has No Such system of accuracy Before Allowing Fraud To Run Rampant!!! USA and Citizens definately not protected from Fraud!!! Yet.... As long as you Provide the Documents Attained (Internationally) YOU!!! Provide and Research!!!, They Will Be recognized By USA As legal Documents!!!
    As long as you Provide your Documents From individual international Investigation Is ok. yet You Still have To pay The salary Of others To Protect you!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Originally posted by federale86:
    No relief, typical Philippino lies.
    ... typical generalization by a typical b@st@rd.

Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    ... typical generalization by a typical b@st@rd. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cmon RN, You Are In The group!!! You Know!!! Not all!!! But many!!! Be A part Of The group!!! Not The family Or Others That Can bring you down!!! . You Been around Long!!! The Group here Loves you more!!!!! Sigi Na.
    Do Not condemn what You do Not understand!!! Do not ever allow anyone To Drag You down!!! not even family!!! . True family Will Only Help you!!! Be Your Own person 100%! Many Already Know!!! you come Here Because This Is true family!!! not the culture/Heritage of Flaws that cause Problems for The family!!! USA Different!!! how we say? mahol kita!!! stick around!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

With due respect, please don't tell me which one to condemn or not. I will condemn any form of generalization and stereotyping as much as I want. Live with that.

Originally posted by neumann:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
    "An aberration of my name appears as the mother because I contemplated adopting Lil Rastus, not because I am the biological mother."

Neumann

The woman's maiden name appears on 3 kids birth certificates as Mother and also signed by her as Mother and Informant using the surname of the listed father.

There is a date and place of marriage of parents filled up with some Philippines City, same on all 3 live births, but no records found for that marriage even locally. Most likely falsified so the kids were born legitimate.

the REAL marriage certificate and affadavit in lieu of marriage license is under a slightly different woman's name, but forensic document anaylsis determines the highest probabaility that handwriting to be from the same woman.

Whats all the lawyer gibberish mean? Is she admitting the reason why her name is on the birth certificates is due to some aberration AND that she is NOT the biological mother

-OR-

Is she admitting the reason why her name is on the birth certificates is due to some aberration AND there is no admission to, OR that does not necessarily means that she is the biological mother.

-or-

What would be another term for 'aberration' as used in the context here.

My brane is goeing baroake

Looking for your advice,

Neumann

Looks like the court is buying the negative DNA test done on someone reporting as her "son" they will not talk about verifying identity for the collection

She claimed to have a miscarriage in her teenage years, she was worried about "scaring" during the Visa exam.

If she put on a couple of pounds, there were light stretch marks, so she was always keeping her waist to 24-25" or less.

18 months married, 18 months divorced and still battling it out.

She got a restraining order on me while I was out of the country, the hearing date came and went, found out later I was served by publication. No violations, its not longer ion effect. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is the purpose of your investigation, Neumann? Are you trying to get an annulment? Or, are you trying to have her deported? I guess I'm missing the point.

Originally posted by neumann:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
    What is the purpose of your investigation, Neumann? Are you trying to get an annulment? Or, are you trying to have her deported? I guess I'm missing the point.
    Annul & Void. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, you are trying to prove she was already married at the time you married her, thus making your marriage invalid? You are a man of few words, eh? Lol.

Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    ... typical generalization by a typical b@st@rd. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.