free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: thks

I have never heard of an I-751 being denied - ever,and I have seen pretty ridiculous things. Did you tell them that you took money in exchange for a green card? Usually, a full blown confession like that is the only way they would deny you. But not to worry, you will get a waiver. The last deportation order in America took place in the 1960's for some Genocidal Nazi guy. I even think he eventually got a waiver too though.

Finally, A fraudster gets beat by the system !!

I got a question...
    I submitted the 1 751, and they requested the i757e for more evidence, since I had to explain why my marriage did not work. I put in my package, a testimonial and 2 affidavits. I filled in the california service center first and now im about to send (more evidence i 757). 2 questions... Can I travel outside the U.S while this is in process? and how long does it take to get an answer?
    thank you

Fraudster?? what are you talking about? i ended up with a drug addict husband that i didnt know before- come out few months after the wedding..
    Cleo

u **** big time man... why u dont go and get a beer? just dont waist your energy... serious...or you should look around more.

P.S. this is for the SonofMichael
    Cleo

i have no idea, sorry, i need to know if i can travel too,.
    Cleo

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cleopatra:
    i have no idea, sorry, i need to know if i can travel too,. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Cleo, it is best to ignore SOM.

Not to mention A9
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

How convenient that this wh.or.e only realized her husband is drug addict when it came close to removing the conditions? Ain't that convenient.
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cleopatra:
    Hy everyone,
    I have a hudge missunderstanding and I will really appreciate if is there anyone that can take few minutes and talk to me about this, maybe is there anyone that has the same problem and can give me an advice.PLEASE.

I've been married for almost 4 years, i filled the i-751 together with my husband in 07 and untill 09 jan i never heard a word from INS. ON sept 08 i divorced and soon after the divorce was final i filled an I-751 waiver.They call me for the interview on jan. I swear that interview it was the bigger joke i ever sawed. The immigration officer is calling in my attorney and they talk for 15 min,(I have no idea what about)...finally when i get into the office i realized after 2 min that the person i have in front of me has serious mental problems. i can t believe that someone like that can have people lifes in their hands and also they work for the government.
    Throught theinterview My attorney doesnt say too much, just let her know that i filled the i-751 waiver (...she's talking very strange,quietly and i cannot understand too much.but at the end of the interview i heard when she said something about the deportation and my att.answers by "i hope we dont get there" )What this can be? I emailed my att and ask about this, He said:" He can't recall this conversation" I am not happy with his answer and i know what i heard..Should i keep trusting this guy???
    Again in the interview She asked me for the divorce decree and start telling me her problems.. interview was the most crazy think i ever saw.... anyway... 3 weeks later I received the denial letter of my i-751.
    Is this the way that things should go? i mean they should denied the first applic because i have the second one going?If I am denied with the first one and the second its states that i have the right to work and stay in US, is there posible to leave the country for a month? I will have troubles coming back,(retained by customs?)or later on in my process??
    The next step is to fille an I-290 now, is that correct?

Thank you all, i need an advice please. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    What was the reason for the denial?
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre