free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: The Depo Man

Michael
    Ever hear of a repo man ? I am the Depo man ! I deport undesirables. Undesirables can be grints or US Citizens. All criminals, all non-Christians, all illegals, most people from New Jersey (waiver is possible), All Democrats, All Liberals, All COmmunists, All Welfare recipients, All High School dropouts. My goal is to make America greater by getting rid of the crud. Watch out for the Depo Van nearest you !

Michael
    Ever hear of a repo man ? I am the Depo man ! I deport undesirables. Undesirables can be grints or US Citizens. All criminals, all non-Christians, all illegals, most people from New Jersey (waiver is possible), All Democrats, All Liberals, All COmmunists, All Welfare recipients, All High School dropouts. My goal is to make America greater by getting rid of the crud. Watch out for the Depo Van nearest you !

Michael:

What's the problem with the New Jersians?

I am pretty sure you are a trash italo-american, just like those that INVADED Argentina and Uruguay. That emigrated years ago starving and now think that because their grand parents had to work hard to survive in the countries that host them think that they own those countries and that no immigrants should be allowed in because everything was built based on their grand parents work!

Hey michael
    I serioudly recommend a head check up for you ,if they find a brain tumor and you end up with chemotherapy or rediation for your brain or maybe even surgery....then you might end up getting social security and welfare and then you are in that category to get thrown out.....
    watch out bud!

Aguila

Michael:

What's the problem with the New Jersians?

I am pretty sure you are a trash italo-american, just like those that INVADED Argentina and Uruguay. That emigrated years ago starving and now think that because their grand parents had to work hard to survive in the countries that host them think that they own those countries and that no immigrants should be allowed in because everything was built based on their grand parents work!

Ambulance chaser (Aguila)

There is no such things as borders and invasion according to you and those of your ilk, so why are you making such raciest statements????They did not invade, they came to make a better life, what is your problem ???? Of course you seem to take offense when this is done to a country you care about but is fair play here???? HMMMMM ,Hypocrite ???? How right you are , just as you would not want some one to steal the results of your hard work , it is OK when you steal the equity of others hard work , then use the race card to rationalize your lazy worthless B>U>T>T>