Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: URGENT HELP

HI HUDSON,
    KINDLY PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT IT.
    I CAME INTO THE COUNTRY AS IMMIGRANT AFTER TWO YEARS OF MARRIAGE WITH MY US CITIZEN WIFE.THOUGH MY PASSPORT WAS STAMP AT THE PORT OF ENTRY JUNE 8, 2008.AND THE IMMIGRATION OFFCIER AT THE PORT OF ENTRY WROTE IR1 ON MY STAMP PASSPORT.BUT ABOUT THREE WEEKS LATER I RECIEVE A LETTER FROM THE USCIS THAT A CARD WAS CREATED AND MAIL TO THE ADDRESS WE HAVE ON FILE BUT WAS RETURN UNDELIVERED BY THE POST OFFICE.6 MONTHS AFTER MY ARRIVAL TO US THE CARD WAS ALSO RESENT TO ME UNDELIVERED AFTER I MOVING WITH MY WIFE TO ANOTHER BIGER APARTMENT WITHING THE SAME ADDRESS. THOUGH I NEVER KNEW THE PROCESSES OF CHANGING OR INFORMING THE USCIS OF CHANGE OF ADDRESS BUT I DID UNDERSTAND NOW WITH THE HELP PF THIS LOVELY SIDE AND OPEPEL LIKE YOU AND I DID THAT STRAIGHT AHEAD.I CALLED THE USCIS ON 31ST OF DECEMBER,2008 TO INFORM THEM OF MY NEW ADRESS AND I MAIL FORM AR-11 ON EXPRESS TO THEIR OFFICE IN LONDON,KY.BECOUSE WHEN I CALLED USCIS OF THE CHANGE OF ADDRESS I WAS ALSO TOLD TO FILL THE FORM ON THEIR WEBSIDTE AND ALSO DOWNLOAD THE FORM FILL IT AND MAIL. THE USCIS SAID EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE CHANGE MY ADDRESS ON PHONE.THEY MAIL WAS DELIVERED TO THEM ON THE JANUARY 9,2009. TIME WAS 12.30P.M..SO THIS WAS THE MAIL I GOT FROM THEM ONLINE AFTER TRACKING MY CASE..
    Application Type: OS155A, IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION

Current Status: Card mailed to applicant.

On January 9, 2009, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

THEY SAID THIS WAS A NEW CARD. I WANT TO KNOW DO THEY DISTROY THE FIRST CARD THAT WAS SEND TO ME OR IS THIS NEW CARD WAS THE LPR(GREEN) CARD THAT HAVE 10 YEARS OF EXPIRATION? PLS URGENT REPLY THANKS

HI HUDSON,
    KINDLY PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT IT.
    I CAME INTO THE COUNTRY AS IMMIGRANT AFTER TWO YEARS OF MARRIAGE WITH MY US CITIZEN WIFE.THOUGH MY PASSPORT WAS STAMP AT THE PORT OF ENTRY JUNE 8, 2008.AND THE IMMIGRATION OFFCIER AT THE PORT OF ENTRY WROTE IR1 ON MY STAMP PASSPORT.BUT ABOUT THREE WEEKS LATER I RECIEVE A LETTER FROM THE USCIS THAT A CARD WAS CREATED AND MAIL TO THE ADDRESS WE HAVE ON FILE BUT WAS RETURN UNDELIVERED BY THE POST OFFICE.6 MONTHS AFTER MY ARRIVAL TO US THE CARD WAS ALSO RESENT TO ME UNDELIVERED AFTER I MOVING WITH MY WIFE TO ANOTHER BIGER APARTMENT WITHING THE SAME ADDRESS. THOUGH I NEVER KNEW THE PROCESSES OF CHANGING OR INFORMING THE USCIS OF CHANGE OF ADDRESS BUT I DID UNDERSTAND NOW WITH THE HELP PF THIS LOVELY SIDE AND OPEPEL LIKE YOU AND I DID THAT STRAIGHT AHEAD.I CALLED THE USCIS ON 31ST OF DECEMBER,2008 TO INFORM THEM OF MY NEW ADRESS AND I MAIL FORM AR-11 ON EXPRESS TO THEIR OFFICE IN LONDON,KY.BECOUSE WHEN I CALLED USCIS OF THE CHANGE OF ADDRESS I WAS ALSO TOLD TO FILL THE FORM ON THEIR WEBSIDTE AND ALSO DOWNLOAD THE FORM FILL IT AND MAIL. THE USCIS SAID EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE CHANGE MY ADDRESS ON PHONE.THEY MAIL WAS DELIVERED TO THEM ON THE JANUARY 9,2009. TIME WAS 12.30P.M..SO THIS WAS THE MAIL I GOT FROM THEM ONLINE AFTER TRACKING MY CASE..
    Application Type: OS155A, IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION

Current Status: Card mailed to applicant.

On January 9, 2009, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

THEY SAID THIS WAS A NEW CARD. I WANT TO KNOW DO THEY DISTROY THE FIRST CARD THAT WAS SEND TO ME OR IS THIS NEW CARD WAS THE LPR(GREEN) CARD THAT HAVE 10 YEARS OF EXPIRATION? PLS URGENT REPLY THANKS

I ASURE ITS THE SAME CARD , THEY JUST CALLED IT A NEW CARD , AND I DON`T THINK ITS THE 10 YEARS G C, ITS THE 2 YEARS ,

YOU ARE RIGHT IT WAS THE SAME CARD I GOT THE CARD YESTERDAY. IT WAS TWO YEARS NOT 10 YEARS. TODAY I CHECK MY CASE ONLINE AGAIN THE SAID THE HAVE SEND ME ANOTHER NOTICE THIS IS WHAT I GOT AGAIN..... yesterday i recieve my green card but it stated cr1.CONTITIONAL RESIDENT (2YEARS)and my passport was stamp IR1.IMMIDIATE RELATIVE.PLS EXPLAIN TO ME I HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR MORE THAN 2YEARS.I MARRIED ON MARCH 30,2006 AND I CAME INTO USA AS AN IMMIGRANT AFTER FILLING MY FORM I-130 AND THE OTHERS AND IT WAS APPROVED AND I CAME INTO THE COUNTRY ON JUNE 8,2008 THAT IS MORE THAN TWO YEAR.BUT TO MY SURPRISE I GOT THIS MESSAGE ON MY MAIL AFTER MY GREEN CARD WAS MAIL TO ME ON JANUARY 9,2009.THEY MAIL ME ANOTHER NOTICE YESTERDAY FOR THE PROCESSES OF MY:

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: SRC........

Application Type: OS155A , IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On January 12, 2009 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS FOR ANOTHER (10 YEARS GREEN CARD? AND ALSO MY FORM I-485 HAVE NEVER BEEN APPROVED AS WELL.PLS EXPLAIN TO ME

Does it matter if they send you a new card and destroy the old one? Either way you have to keep USCIS advised of any address change. If you change address, how can you expect the USCIS to know that? In any event you will get a new card.

you have never answr my question but i have fill the form ar-11 and i have mail it to the uscis office and i mail it ecpress and they have recieved it.that was when they send me the card. but i still dont get it i dont know the reason why i have to get a card wihout the my cases155a nopt been process but there was this statement i read from there uscis website it said: if you were granted permanet resident status or entered the us with am immigrant visa more than 60 days ago and have not recieved your first permanet resident card please called this number:1-800-375-5283.i did that though.

tell me what does this case type stand for:OS155A.PLS EXPLAIN TO ME.THANKS

Hi Harrison,

If you were already married 2 years to your USC wife before entering the US, you should have received a permanent residence card, not conditional. Conditional is for those who have been married for less than two years. I hope you can get this cleared up. Good luck.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    Hi Harrison,

If you were already married 2 years to your USC wife before entering the US, you should have received a permanent residence card, not conditional. Conditional is for those who have been married for less than two years. I hope you can get this cleared up. Good luck. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Conditional GC is not for those who are married for less than two years. Conditional GC expires at the end of second term. You could be married for more than 2-years and yet have a conditional GC it all depends on when it was filed.

KILL VAWA !!!! DEPORT FRAUDSTERS !!!!
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a9b3h5:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    Hi Harrison,

If you were already married 2 years to your USC wife before entering the US, you should have received a permanent residence card, not conditional. Conditional is for those who have been married for less than two years. I hope you can get this cleared up. Good luck. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Conditional GC is not for those who are married for less than two years. Conditional GC expires at the end of second term. You could be married for more than 2-years and yet have a conditional GC it all depends on when it was filed.

KILL VAWA !!!! DEPORT FRAUDSTERS !!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What if he was already married for two years when they filed? I didn't think it mattered when you filed. I thought it was how long you were married at the time the gc is issued (at least that's how I've understood a few cases on here). Sorry if I misinformed.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a9b3h5:
    Hi Harrison,

KILL VAWA !!!! DEPORT FRAUDSTERS !!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What if he was already married for two years when they filed? I didn't think it mattered when you filed. I thought it was how long you were married at the time the gc is issued (at least that's how I've understood a few cases on here). Sorry if I misinformed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry even more educated and intellect are misinformed on VAWA and IMBRA. Your mistake is forgiven.
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!