50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Denied Petition

What can I do if the denial document sent by the ins does not reply in reference to any documents submitted, but obviously to some one else.Is an appeal the only option? How long does such procedure take? Can someone please help! I only have 2 weeks to reply.

What can I do if the denial document sent by the ins does not reply in reference to any documents submitted, but obviously to some one else.Is an appeal the only option? How long does such procedure take? Can someone please help! I only have 2 weeks to reply.

can some one help this guy/girl, It is a hard situation, especially when there is no one to turn to.

If your lawyer is a member of AILA(American Immigration Lawyer Association)he can ask the help of the AILA liaison officer who is stationed at the INS office.Your lawyer has to show the documents showing that it has been received as what you claim.Appeal takes time and the only reasonable remedy at this point is what is at hand,the liaison officer. Best of luck!

Bugsy I appreciate your response. I tried seeing the lawyer again, but he was not in office.I left him a letter. I am very upset about the matter, because I am the one who discovered the discrepancies, the attorney did not, so I told him I was misrepresented and I am dissatisfied, he is angry. The problem here is He did not give me my file. Can another Lawyer also sought help from the laison officer?
    Thanks again and kepp helping, God bless you.

On this very website, you can find lawyers who might be members of AILA.

Good luck. Another option: you might consider going to a law library and dig into the Immigration Law books. That way, you 'll know what you are entitled to. Lawyers may not always tell everything. After doing that, it maybe easier to deal with the INS directly, especially when it's their own mistake. The INS can help you too. They 're not always "bad guys" like they are portrayed to be. You do not risk deportation at all.
    That's all I know.

I-140 denied, can I use 245 (i) for other profession and employer to apply for labor certification and onward process for I-140 & I-485
    and INS will interview me in USA.
    any body can help me please.

http://www.aila.org/

Here is the link to find an attorney for immigration.

Hi I am already researching the library. I have also contacted another lawyer. He has not committed himself as yet. However I am determined to appeal, however I was told thatr I must have a lawyer, any way it turns I must strive forward. Thanks for you help