free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IRS and filing for illegal

someone could tell me if there is any complications when filing the tax return using my ITIN instead of SSN ,yet my W2 form with my old inventing ssn ....please hepl....

someone could tell me if there is any complications when filing the tax return using my ITIN instead of SSN ,yet my W2 form with my old inventing ssn ....please hepl....

USING AN ITIN # TO FILE YOUR TAXES THAT DOESN'T MATCH THE SSN ON YOUR W-2 (BECAUSE IT'S FAKE OR NOT YOURS) IS OKAY AND IN FACT SHOULD BE THAT WAY.

THE GOVERNMENT STARTED THE WHOLE ITIN PROCESS SO PEOPLE WORKING ILLEGALLY WOULD FILE TAXES. THEY ALREADY KNOW IF YOU FILED FOR THE ITIN THAT YOU DON'T HAVE A SSN.

I WORK P/T AS A TAX PREPARER SEASONALLY AND IT IS FINE, IF NOT ENCOURAGED TO FILE USING YOUR SSN YOU WORK UNDER.

PRIVACY ACTS PROTECT YOU FROM IRS SHARING INFO WITH INS.

IRS will have too different records on you, the one reported by your employer - an invented name and false SSN on one hand, and your real name and your ITIN# reported by yourself on the other hand. This way things are fine and you shouldn't have any problem. Nevertheless, I have heard that in general illegals without a real SSN do not file taxes at all - it's a much safer strategy.

thanks guys for the information,I 'm having my status adjudicated so it's just matter of time to fix every broken piece of my case,especially this one (ssn) , so now I filed all the document concerning my tax return and I 'm holding them _by fear_because of that problem......can I send them now? second question(I really appreciat it), did somebody know any helpful tax agent who can help me out to resolve w2 form problem because I change my job and my ex-boss doesn,t want to change it for me (ssn) ? thanks a lot

Is your name misspelled in your fake SSN card? If it is you're just fine.

How would it be that anything is "fine" when fraud is committed? Committing fraud by deceit could never be "just fine" no matter what you say.

Perhaps he or she is an employer who does it regularly.

Angie-shouldn't cheat Uncle Sam while claiming to be soooooooooooo perfect. Is your hubby really ugly?? Why was it again that you couldn't get a USC to marry you?? Oh yeah, bow wow bow wow

THE ADVICE THAT I POSTED WASN'T MEANT FOR PEOPLE TO COME ON HERE AND HATE ON ME BECAUSE I AM ABLE TO HELP.

I WILL NOT COMMENT AGAIN ON MYSELF OR ABOUT MY HUSBAND WHEN IT IS NONE OF ANYONES BUSINESS.

MY PRIOR POST IS ALL LEGAL TAX ADVICE. THERE IS NO CHEATING OF UNCLE SAM OR ANYONE....GET A LIFE