50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Proclamation to ALL members of this forum ;-)

Dear fellow Americans and Illegal Immigrants!

Let us all listen to each other and resolve the issue without unnessesary and useless "crossfire" and B.S. on the pages of this forum.

First, to my fellow americans I have to say this:
    If you really want "'EM ALL OUT" let us do it humanely, firmly and consistently.
    That means there is no need to torment entire Illegal population with all kinds of insults for decades,then grab them on the neck and kick in the butt as hard as you can.
    Believe me, deportation can be done more effectively,professionally and humanely.
    All you need are HUGE ships with 10000 people capasity to deport overseas, and some few hundreds of railroad trains to move the Mexicans south of the border.
    And you can do it very simply: instead of "whining" here all day long simply petition your Representatives and Senators to make a law that will turn Immigration Violation into the FELONY OFFENCE CRIME(under current law it is a CIVIL disobeyance rather than a crime) with at least 10 years imprisonment and up to the DEATH penalty punishment if apprehended within US Borders after certain, firm set date(let us say January,01,2006).
    Then announce on TV for 3 months after the enactment of such a Law that whoever voluntarily appears to DHS or other designated office to be deported will be spared the criminal punishment, will serve in a WORK or LABOR CAMP for 12 month to retribute the Government for the costs of his deportation if the alien has no funds to pay upfront(let us say from $5000 to $10000 for a one way ticket) and while en route will be treated as humanely as possible.
    I believe to avoid detention and work in LABOR CAMPS almost ALL illegals will "buy" that ticket out.
    Imagine how much money would Govmnt collect if you multiply this by 8 million illegal population?!!)

And also, you can ask the DHS and all American Citizens to treat these people as human beings and just let them know that this is an unavoidable price they must pay for being here in violation of law.
    And that is it. End of story.
    No more WHINING, cursing, insulting, name calling and etc. Just a swift, firm, bold and most humane way to DEPORT them all in the SHORTEST period of time!

Second, if any Illegals are here I wish they read this and hear me!
    Illegals!
    Your days in US are probably counted.
    Days when you will all be asked to leave seems to be not too far.
    It is useless and foolish to resist the great current trend as these are Natural forces that far supercede your capasity.
    You may still hung on to see if any Legalization proposal passess through the congress, but as it stands now you have no reason to believe it will happen in the forseable future.
    It is therefore IN your immediate interests to prepare to leave the country in the BEST,Civilized manner you can.
    If you have any options, such as immigrating to Canada or elsewhere USE IT!
    Do not wait for CLEAR ACT being enacted, do not wait for humiliating experience of arrest, incarceration and forced deportation to descend upon you.
    Do not hold grudge against your fellow americans who advocate your deportation: they truly believe in the cause they defend and thus deserve your respect and understanding.
    Most importantly don't set your hopes high,expect the worse and be ready to leave at any moment.

Do NOT grudge!
    And Farewell!

To ALL members of this forum:

May God help everyone rise above the bitterness of the "rat-fight" and deliver us instead a solution that will be carried out in a swift, bold,firm, consistent and humane manner!

Good luck
    and
    Best Regards to ALL,

E. ;-)

[This message was edited by E. on January 29, 2004 at 12:22 PM.]

Dear fellow Americans and Illegal Immigrants!

Let us all listen to each other and resolve the issue without unnessesary and useless "crossfire" and B.S. on the pages of this forum.

First, to my fellow americans I have to say this:
    If you really want "'EM ALL OUT" let us do it humanely, firmly and consistently.
    That means there is no need to torment entire Illegal population with all kinds of insults for decades,then grab them on the neck and kick in the butt as hard as you can.
    Believe me, deportation can be done more effectively,professionally and humanely.
    All you need are HUGE ships with 10000 people capasity to deport overseas, and some few hundreds of railroad trains to move the Mexicans south of the border.
    And you can do it very simply: instead of "whining" here all day long simply petition your Representatives and Senators to make a law that will turn Immigration Violation into the FELONY OFFENCE CRIME(under current law it is a CIVIL disobeyance rather than a crime) with at least 10 years imprisonment and up to the DEATH penalty punishment if apprehended within US Borders after certain, firm set date(let us say January,01,2006).
    Then announce on TV for 3 months after the enactment of such a Law that whoever voluntarily appears to DHS or other designated office to be deported will be spared the criminal punishment, will serve in a WORK or LABOR CAMP for 12 month to retribute the Government for the costs of his deportation if the alien has no funds to pay upfront(let us say from $5000 to $10000 for a one way ticket) and while en route will be treated as humanely as possible.
    I believe to avoid detention and work in LABOR CAMPS almost ALL illegals will "buy" that ticket out.
    Imagine how much money would Govmnt collect if you multiply this by 8 million illegal population?!!)

And also, you can ask the DHS and all American Citizens to treat these people as human beings and just let them know that this is an unavoidable price they must pay for being here in violation of law.
    And that is it. End of story.
    No more WHINING, cursing, insulting, name calling and etc. Just a swift, firm, bold and most humane way to DEPORT them all in the SHORTEST period of time!

Second, if any Illegals are here I wish they read this and hear me!
    Illegals!
    Your days in US are probably counted.
    Days when you will all be asked to leave seems to be not too far.
    It is useless and foolish to resist the great current trend as these are Natural forces that far supercede your capasity.
    You may still hung on to see if any Legalization proposal passess through the congress, but as it stands now you have no reason to believe it will happen in the forseable future.
    It is therefore IN your immediate interests to prepare to leave the country in the BEST,Civilized manner you can.
    If you have any options, such as immigrating to Canada or elsewhere USE IT!
    Do not wait for CLEAR ACT being enacted, do not wait for humiliating experience of arrest, incarceration and forced deportation to descend upon you.
    Do not hold grudge against your fellow americans who advocate your deportation: they truly believe in the cause they defend and thus deserve your respect and understanding.
    Most importantly don't set your hopes high,expect the worse and be ready to leave at any moment.

Do NOT grudge!
    And Farewell!

To ALL members of this forum:

May God help everyone rise above the bitterness of the "rat-fight" and deliver us instead a solution that will be carried out in a swift, bold,firm, consistent and humane manner!

Good luck
    and
    Best Regards to ALL,

E. ;-)

[This message was edited by E. on January 29, 2004 at 12:22 PM.]

Bet I can guess which one of the Calvin Klein fragrances is E's favorite

Michael
    At last ! A voice of reason !

nice attempt at sarcasm.

-= nav =-

So whats your point E ????? I got ya...but would like to request ya in other way to express your feelings here.... i guess i will have fun talking to you about it ....

4now:
    Since you know what kind of CK I use, let me also tell you what I know about some CRUEL men ;-)

Well, here is the fact:
    MEN, true, courageous, fearless MEN are NEVER cruel without necessity.
    It is just a simple, psychological FACT.
    It is always REPRESSED, Abused, Weak Spirited and RECENTFUL "men" who try to compensate for their complexes and weaknessess by scapegoating other weaklings and showing off some cruelty of their own ("At last I(!) INFLICT A PAIN and not vice versa!").
    It is a known fact that some former prison mates who were subjected to sodomy and rape in their prison cells come out of penitentiary as the most cruel and sadistic predators in our society.
    The same tendency is true for any cowardly, fearful and mindless "men".
    All their life fearing their superiors, always crawling and "swallowing" abuse from others they accumulate great deal of RECENTMENT that constantly seeks a violent release.
    Being inborn cowards they habitually search for weaker "scapegoats" to relieve their great pain of being abused.

Strong men, on the other hand, never keep that kind of thing in their chest, always feel free of RECENTMENT and have an ability to judge things positively on their merits rather than in emotional and prejudiced hysteria of a coward.

All that sick "man" wants is to inflict the pain on others, regardless of subject or merits of the case."Pleasure through pain!" is his motto (perhaps leather skirts and the leash are his favorite tools too;-)

A healthy, sound minded person will always seek just, impassionate,impartial, and fair solution to any and all problems.

Now, my proclamation is addresses to all reasonable, mindful and mature American brothers and sisters, Men and Women.

All I am saying to them is this:

First of all, we, as a Nation, should weigh benefits and harms of illegal immigration.
    All data being freely available and accessible it shouldn't take us much longer to come to the objective, impassionate conclusions about this subject.

Second, if it is proven beyond the doubt that the further PRESENCE of ILLEGAL immigrats is harmful for US economy and its Citizens,to the fabric of American society and US security then a comprehensive bill should be introduced and quickly passed in the Congress that will impose VERY TOUGH PENALTIES ON ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS if the latter fail to deport themselves and are apprehended after certain, government imposed deadline.
    And, in the meanwhile, those who voluntarily depart US before the expiration of such deadline(let's say within a year or so without ANY POSSIBILITY OF EXTENSION THEIR STAY OR APPEAL)should be given an opportunity to do so without any further insults and unessessary harm or incarceration inflicted upon them.
    They should also be barred, permanently and irreversably,from entering the US territories in the future.
    Finally, US Government should NOT send double message to the community by simultaneously introducing Dream, AG and CLEAR ACTS, while never enacting any of them.
    For every time Government debates ANY kind of AMNESTY it causes an influx of illegal aliens and even those who are here legally become too relaxed and give up their hardly maintained legal non-immigrant status in expectation of general amnesty.
    That, in turn, inflates and adds to the numbers of illegal aliens already present here that in turn leads to the general frustration and introduction of CLEAR ACTs that also ARE NOT being enacted, and are NOT LIKELY to be enacted in the near future for fear of loss of electorate in Florida, California and etc.

So, average Illegal alien doesn't really have any idea of WHAT he should expect from government and what he/she should do:
    Should he/she "run away" before being jailed under CLEAR ACT, or, should he/she patiently wait for the passage of Dream, AG and similar acts?
    What is true intention of government in regards to him/her?
    Is he/she going to be FORCED TO LEAVE or ALLOWED TO STAY AND WORK?

Nobody knows anwers to these questions.
    Yet, everyone wonders why there are illegal aliens and why don't they all pack their bags and leave at once?

In short I call for CONSISTECY in introduction and implementation of Immigration Laws and JUST (not charitable!),impartial, impassionate solution to the problem that would also be HUMANE.
    No matter what direction is being chosen.

Now, if you can't accept the idea of JUSTICE and HUMANITY at once then I have no time to argue with you.

And by the way,4now, I am so confident of myself that I can use any fragrance I choose to without asking your or anyone else's opinion on that.
    I need not to proclaim stupid , senseless violence or boast of cruelty towards those who are at disadvantage before me in order to prove my "masculinity".

Real men show their true colors in times of adversity by maintaining their dignity and sound judgement regardless of any circumstances they find themselves in.

Good luck .

[This message was edited by E. on February 13, 2004 at 09:33 AM.]

[This message was edited by E. on February 13, 2004 at 09:41 AM.]

[This message was edited by E. on February 13, 2004 at 09:45 AM.]

E. sounds like Adolf Hitler with his LABOR CAMPS.
    Nazi's created labor camps and above the gate was an incription like in Auswitz "ARBEIT MACHTS FREI" what means "WORK WILL MAKE YOU FREE".

I also hate illegal immigration but it happened to me as well and I am very sorry but ther is no way reverse it.
    No way to fix it because of the 10 years ban.