free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reporting a sham marriage

Anyone have advice for reporting a known sham marriage? I have written to the local INS but I'm in a big city so I don't know how or if they look at them. I have an individual interest in reporting this because this immigant basically tried to steal my husband, and when that didnt work she married her 2nd cousin so she could stay here. I am just so angry that this can occur, and in this case this person deserves to be deported. Any advice???

Anyone have advice for reporting a known sham marriage? I have written to the local INS but I'm in a big city so I don't know how or if they look at them. I have an individual interest in reporting this because this immigant basically tried to steal my husband, and when that didnt work she married her 2nd cousin so she could stay here. I am just so angry that this can occur, and in this case this person deserves to be deported. Any advice???

Dear MPH
    I understand that you may be mad at the woman who had an affair with you husband, I myself have gone through it before and I know what it feels like.
    The thing is, though, that it sounds like you blame the woman solely, as if you're husband were a child unable to defend or decide for himself. It takes two!!!!
    My dear, nobody steals anybody from anyone!!!
    No matter how convincing and deceiving that woman may be, your husband got involded(or could get involved with her) on his own will.
    That't the cruel reality that we, women, tend not to accept!
    As for reporting the sham marriage, do you really think that is worth a try? Just for revenge?!
    I wouldn't! Life is more precious than that, and believe me: for every action we take in this world, there's a reaction.
    It's a matter of time...

Believe me i know it takes two, ive been dealing with that for awhile but thats another story. Sure part of its revenge, but I'll be damned if my LEGAL taxpayers money is going to support someone like that being in this country - it's not fair. If you have a work visa and it expires, then you go back to your own country, you don't marry your cousin to stay here illegally. and what about the places she works? im sure they wouldnt be real happy knowing they've hired an illegal alien.

MPH, do not try to seek revenge by destroying someone who wronged you. Revenge does not solve any problem and clouds the problem.

If I were you, I would ignore this lady and move on with your life. Am a man and I know that if you try to report this woman then one day you and your husband are in problems, he can leave you ang go to that woman and still sleep with him. Let her try her luck elsewhere but do not let this issue cloud your sanity too much. If you wanna deal with it, then deal with your husband for falling for her. You may want to see if another woman can take away your husband too, say an american woman who you cannot report to BCIS. That tells you that BCIS is not the solution. In any case in the situation you are in, if you try to report her, make sure you have evidence. If you try to report her, they will see you are a bitter woman and they will see revenge in your action so they will just set it aside.
    This tells you that your enemy as far as this woman is concerned is your husband-not the immigrant tempting woman.

FFS, I can't get away from that "affiar" word ANYWHERE. Damnit!!!!

Polaris what the hell do you mean?

I'm just sick of all the damn cheating that goes on. I'm about ready to make a crusade to make adultery be a capital offence, and punishable by death. IMHO...LOL.

50 years ago, "affiar" was a "bad" word. Now, it's been sensationalized. It's a symbol for "excitement" and bullshit like that. Personally, I think if someone doesn't have the intestinal fortitued NOT to cheat, they should be skinned.

Hey, I think I have a fetis for skinning people...LOL

Polaris - I agree, it seems in the last 10 years, the attitude that cheating is a really bad thing has kind of fallen by the wayside - everyones doing it and thats pretty pathetic.
    and as far as the other comments, i do appreciated them and understand my "bitter wife" label, but i balk at the fact that i would be "destroying" this person...bottom line is SHE DOESNT BELONG HERE - she is here illegally and married illegally. so what if i have a bug up my bum about it because of what she and my husband did - dont i have the right as a citizen to want her out of this country?

Yes you may think and judge that she does not belong here, but its up ro BCIS to determine whether the marriage is real or not. Note that BCIS doesnt take reporting of such cases at face value. They will see whether they can read malice in the people reporting.
    As for the saying about who belongs here, everyone except Indians is an immigrant so quit hating on other people. let everyone have a chance.
    MPH please attend anger management classes and lighten up. Dont be barking up the wrong tree because if you chase a car for too long, you get exhausted. So go about your business and let go this exhaust from this woman.
    You will never know what that woman did to your husband that you probably dont do to him, and you never know whether he still misses it.