50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: INS ***** !!!!

INS is the worst service created in the United States of America ever. It allows terrorist with faked visas to come and kill thousands of innocent people. And then it goes after students and innocent immigrants to treat them as murderers. INS separates families with absurd unreasonable laws. It delays decisions to a point they become useless. It keeps people away from getting their jobs on time. It acts as a police force instead of a control service. Yes there are illegals in the US and violators of the immigration law but you don't have to treat them as murderers ! Most of the INS officers are bitter, resentful and distressed people making negative decisions that affect the lives of people who only want a better life.

INS is the worst service created in the United States of America ever. It allows terrorist with faked visas to come and kill thousands of innocent people. And then it goes after students and innocent immigrants to treat them as murderers. INS separates families with absurd unreasonable laws. It delays decisions to a point they become useless. It keeps people away from getting their jobs on time. It acts as a police force instead of a control service. Yes there are illegals in the US and violators of the immigration law but you don't have to treat them as murderers ! Most of the INS officers are bitter, resentful and distressed people making negative decisions that affect the lives of people who only want a better life.

Kritik,

On behalf of being an American, I do apologize for the way the innocent are being treated by the INS. I have heard horror story after horror story and it hurts me to no end, especially when they keep family members, husbands and wives apart.

I do wish you the best of luck and I really am so sorry for the way you and others are being treated.

Take care!

Kritik - You sound like a bitter fool. We need less immigrants and the INS will help us. Soon we will be at war with Iraq and we can once and for all begin to purge the world of infidels.

tb, hopefully you will be in the crossfire. It is hurtful people like you that creates war.

I find it hard to believe that a Country can have a delibrate policy in place to keep families apart. The way Legal permanent Residents are treated is simply inconsiderate. Someone with an H1 Visa can get married and the spouse automatically gets an H4 Visa but an LPR has to wait for five years? That is simply inhumane and an affront to the institution of marraige!

Hey, it looks like tb's back!!! Look, folks, complaining about the INS on this board isn't going to change things. Be proactive, be responsible, and start hammering our government for change. Instead of emailing here, email your state and federal representatives. You can vent to them, too, and it'll help the situation more than a pissing contest on this forum. Glad you're back, tb.