free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IS IT TRUE?

MY BOYFRIEND WAS DEPORTED ABOUT 4 MONTHS AGO. HE IS FROM HONDURAS. HE CAME BACK WITHIN A MONTH AND HAS NOW BEEN PICKED UP AGAIN LAST WEEKEND. I GOT HIM A LAWYER TO SUSPEND ALL HIS CHARGES. THAT WILL BE DONE TUESDAY. IS IT TRUE THAT AFTER HIS CHARGES ARE SUSPENDED THAT IMMIGRATION ONLY HAS 48 HOURS TO PICK HIM UP FROM JAIL OR HE CAN BE RELEASED? THAT'S WHAT MY LAWYER SAID I THINK.
    TINA

MY BOYFRIEND WAS DEPORTED ABOUT 4 MONTHS AGO. HE IS FROM HONDURAS. HE CAME BACK WITHIN A MONTH AND HAS NOW BEEN PICKED UP AGAIN LAST WEEKEND. I GOT HIM A LAWYER TO SUSPEND ALL HIS CHARGES. THAT WILL BE DONE TUESDAY. IS IT TRUE THAT AFTER HIS CHARGES ARE SUSPENDED THAT IMMIGRATION ONLY HAS 48 HOURS TO PICK HIM UP FROM JAIL OR HE CAN BE RELEASED? THAT'S WHAT MY LAWYER SAID I THINK.
    TINA

Hi again,

It will depend on his age, how many times he ewi'd and other factors. If he had illegal presence for over a year after he turned 18 in this country, left and came back and was caught, he is certain to have a ban.

Was he ever under TPS?
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    Was he ever under TPS? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought about this, but put it aside since she said he was deported. But, good question.

well the first time he came into the u.s. he got caught and they gave him a temporary TPS but, he was still deported about 4 months ago. and has since entered again. he was here 2 months and got arrested
    TINA

So, I guess he didn't keep his TPS current? He wouldn't be deported otherwise unless he broke the law.

He did. He got arrested on a DUI and no he did not keep his TPS current.
    TINA

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TINAC27:
    He did. He got arrested on a DUI and no he did not keep his TPS current. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This doesn't sound good, Tina. You might consider joing another forum where you will get better support: http://www.immigrate2us.com. You will not receive negative responses as you have here since that forum is moderated. Good luck.

Wait a minute,wouldn't he also have a federal felony since he re-entered after deportation so soon?