publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Help on K3 Visa Denial - Any hope?

My husband was denied a K3 Visa in Cuidad Juarez based on him telling the truth about drug use. The consulate told him he could re-apply in three years. Does anyone know if there is anything we could do. Waiver, attorney? Anything besides waiting three years, then re-apply. In case anyone is interested..... they don't really drug test, the ask for a verbal admission, if you verbally admitt, then you get denied. I spoke with my congressmans office and was told he should have lied. Is there anything we can do next. And just in case anyone wants to write some replies about how stupid this was, no need, it has already been severely realized and the 3 year sentence is enough.

My husband was denied a K3 Visa in Cuidad Juarez based on him telling the truth about drug use. The consulate told him he could re-apply in three years. Does anyone know if there is anything we could do. Waiver, attorney? Anything besides waiting three years, then re-apply. In case anyone is interested..... they don't really drug test, the ask for a verbal admission, if you verbally admitt, then you get denied. I spoke with my congressmans office and was told he should have lied. Is there anything we can do next. And just in case anyone wants to write some replies about how stupid this was, no need, it has already been severely realized and the 3 year sentence is enough.

I wonder if he could apply for a different visa.. like a B visa

What if she get married to him in mexico and they apply thru I-129 ?

try contacting the attorney, at www.clearedforlanding.com.

he gave me some infor in an initial consultation, and others i talked to would have taken my money and i would have still been in the same situation.

so id say he is more honest than any lawyer ive seen anyway. at least you can get an opinion and it wont cost ya. good luck

If your husband was found ineligible for drug use, you can apply for a waiver thru the consulate and onwards to INS for this ineligibility. If he is ineligible, it is for the REST of his life - not 3 years!
    You should explore waiver possibilities - trying to take back the admission will not likely work.
    B2 visas have the same problem - ineligibility!
    And, with an I 130 pending, he will face great difficulty qualifying for a visitor's visa because he has already shown a strong interest in immigrating.