50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: hello

we filed in feb the i-130 and the i-129f i got the recite number in april 12 my status said it will take 60-90 to process its now november how long does it take to get my aprovasl letter we have heard nothing yet does someone know how long it takes to hear.thanks

we filed in feb the i-130 and the i-129f i got the recite number in april 12 my status said it will take 60-90 to process its now november how long does it take to get my aprovasl letter we have heard nothing yet does someone know how long it takes to hear.thanks

You should have heard something by now. Which service center did you file with? I filed in March the 130, and April the -129, and the file was sent to foreign embassy in May. The visa appt was scheduled in Nov. I would makes some calls, have congressman do an inquiry, you do an inquiry in writing for status. This is way too much time. Have you moved ?

Greetings jkostouros, Julie is right it is time to stop waiting and take action. I am saying this through personal experience. My spouse had files for me and then just kept waiting. Wouldn't enqire for fear and said patience pays etc. And when after 8-9 months he did inquire the center would say they have sent it to the consulate and waited then on inquiring that office they would go back and inquire we haven't received. This kept going for months and then they finally confessed thay had supposedly misplaced the file and that all my spouse could do aout it was file from scratch,all over again! Which we did this time for non immigrant aswell. Also some attorney helped us get in touch with the local senator and their office making enquiries helped in getting files moving. We had to bear all this for almost two yrs from our first application.... Pls. don't let this happen to you and your spouse.
    Blessings.