50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-2014
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MARRIAGE FRAUD/ how to report???

I'm trying to report someone who entered into marriage to get her Green Card. But INS does not seem to take any action about it!!! Why??? I'm willing to provide you with all necessry information about that person. JUST HELP ME GET HER DEPORTED. I hate to think that because of these bad guys, legitimate couples have to prove that their relationships are real for years....
    IF YOU ARE WILLING/CAN/KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF SUCH PEOPLE, LET'S DO IT!!!
    Mail me for more info al_maz2002@yahoo.com
    NO MORE TOLERANCE!!!

I'm trying to report someone who entered into marriage to get her Green Card. But INS does not seem to take any action about it!!! Why??? I'm willing to provide you with all necessry information about that person. JUST HELP ME GET HER DEPORTED. I hate to think that because of these bad guys, legitimate couples have to prove that their relationships are real for years....
    IF YOU ARE WILLING/CAN/KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF SUCH PEOPLE, LET'S DO IT!!!
    Mail me for more info al_maz2002@yahoo.com
    NO MORE TOLERANCE!!!

so by getting this person deported you are helping other couples - how?

what is your interest in this person?

Go to www.pogo.com to report them and maybe you want to get money. Who will pay you to report them?.

she has met all the paper formalities that's why she got her GC. Why u bother about it? Its all the papers u have to feed the system.

i think there is more here than meets the eye. perhaps a personal vendetta against this person? what did they do to you?

The thing to remember is that people who enter into fraudulent marriages are the ones making it sooooo hard for others to prove that their marriages are legitimate. People like this are a big reason why our laws are as complicated and harsh as they are, and the reason so many immigrants have a hard time getting married and proving they are legitimately married. To the original poster, it sounds like you may have a personal axe to grind here, but if you want to report them, contact INS, or whatever they're called now. Ask them point blank how to report someone. Your reporting them is a choice only you can make, and you will follow your conscience. But for everyone flying hot and seeing this as purely vindictive, remember that this kind of fraud contributes to the difficulties that legal immigrants have to encounter.

For a foreign national to get a marriage visa or to go through the process. I just finnished it with my husband and there was nothing difficult about it.

About reporting this person. the BCIS really doesn't care if someone is violating immigrations laws until they find them. They don't have the time to run around every city and find someone...and they personally don't care. There isn't anyone to tell.

About 8% of all foreign marriages are fraudulent, and if they don't catch them through the immigration process, they probably won't ever catch them.

I READ LOTS OF MESSAGE OVER HERE WHEREIN SOME OF THEM SAY WHO CARE IF SHE ENTERED INTO THE MARRIAGE FRAUDUENTLY JUST TO OBTAIN GREEN CARD, BUT I BELIEVE THAT (1)FIRST, ALL OF US HAVE A DUTY AND OBLIGATION TO REPORT TO AUTHORITIES ABOUT ANY CRIME COMMITTED AND THIS ACT OF FRAUDELENT MISREPRESENTATION IS A CRIME UNDER IMMIGRAITON LAW PUNSHIBLE BY UPTO $250,OOO AND 10 YRS JAIL.(2) BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE LIKE OVER HERE ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD WHO DOES CARE IF SOMEBODY INDULGE IN THIS KIND OF ACTIVITY, OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS ARE BEING MISUSED AND ABUSED BY MORE AND MORE PEOPLE AND IT HAS BEEN ENCOURAGING MORE AND MORE PEOPLE THEN AND NOW TO SECURE THIER EASIST WAY TO PROCURE THEIR RIGHT TO BE TO HERE AND IT IS SLAP ON THE FACES OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO COME HERE LEGALLY(BONAFIDELY)AND WAITING UPTO 20 YRS IN THE LINE TO BE RATHER THAN OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE MANIPULATING OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS THRU THIS EASIEST WAY.(3) I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT BECAUSE OF PEOPLE WHO DOES NOT EVEN CARE THIS KIND OF ACTIVITIES, SINCE THEY NEVER RAISED THIER VOICE ON THIS ISSUE, THERE IS TRULY NOT A SINGLE REPORTED CASE WITHIN INS, WHEREIN IMMIGRATION EVER TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST THE US CITIZEN ALSO SINCE UNDER IMMIGRATION US CITIZEN IS ALSO LIABLE FOR ANY PROVIDED MISREPRESENTATION AND SUBJECT TO THE SAME PUNISHMENT AND INS HAS NEVER EVER TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST THOSE US CITIZEN ALSO AND THIS IS ALSO ENCOURGAING TO MORE AND MORE US CITIZEN TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS KIND OF SHAM MARRIAGE FOR MONEY SINCE THEY KNEW THAT THERE IS NOTHING GONNA HAPPENED TO THEM, BUT THAT,S TRUE THAT INS DEPORTS THE ALIENS BUT NEVER TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST THE PARTICIPATING US CITIZEN. WE ALL HAVE TO BRING THIS ISSUE TO OUR CONGRESSMAN THRU MAIL, CALL OR EMAIL SINCE THEY ARE ONLY ONE WHO CAN DO SOMETHING SINCE BELIEVE ME INS EVEN DOES CARE EVEN THOUGH SOMEBODY REPORTS THIS KIND OF ACTIVITY, SINCE I DO HAVE EXPEREIENCE IN THE PAST.WHETHER SOMEBODY THINK THAT PERSONAL REASONS IS INVOLVED THEN I HAVE TO SAY THAT FIRST OF ALL WE ALL HAVE RESPECT OUR LAWS RATHER THAN IGNORING OUR OWN LAWS IN THE NAME OF PERSONAL PROBLEMS AND TAKING THE SIDE OF PEOPLE WHO MANIPULATING OUR LAW.AFTER ALL, BECAUSE OF THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOUR, THE IMMIGRATION LAW IN RESPECT TO OBTAINING PERMANTENT RESIDENCY THRU MARRIAGE IS BECOMING MORE AND MORE HARDER FOR THOSE WHO ARE BONAFIDELY MARRIED FOR LOVE.IGNORING THIS ISSUE IS NOT THE SOLUTION AND I HOPE ALL OF US ADDRESSED THIS ISSUE TO PROPER AUTHORITY AND EVERY CHANNEL TO GET FIX THIS KIND OF PROBLEM.