50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Attorney said I-751..

I spoke to a woman who was a top immigr. atty. and whose practice was near a major Service Center.
    She had contacts, knew inside facts. I have intractible divorce with imig., which bankrupted me. It started 8-01-02. I asked, "Why is my wife delaying, if her I-751 deadline is 4-05-04? Isn't it counter- productive, to be trying to finish so close to a deadline?" The atty. said, "She is stalling, but not for long. She will press hard for the divorce before that deadline. They will come to you before that time. The worst thing, for her, is to be in litigation prior, at, and after the deadline. There is a quirk in the system, and she will have serious problems." I told her BCES had me sign a Petition Withdrawl. The atty. said, "It will mean little. It will go in a file, and sit, off, idle. They are over- worked, under-paid, and disdainful, even to attys. The system is large, and slow." She advised me to drag the divorce on,to spite my wife, because my wife is a con. Her family all came here and did the same thing. Find the first "mark", and use them. Her mother told me, after I was dragged through a proverbial rocky field, "I will tell you this much. You appear weak. As long as that is the case, people will take advantage of you, whether it is my daughter, her atty., or whoever. You must at least appear strong if you do not want this to happen." The next day, regarding her daughter, the mother said,"Give her your money, sign the abuse papers, and she will go away, and leave you alone. And, God will give you double what you give her, of the money." I digress. Sorry. Aside from all of this, I just want a divorce. I do not believe in the 10 year liability, spouses are not likely to get far suing you for money, through BCIS. I want a divorce, for tax puposes, and so I can START MY LIFE AGAIN!

I spoke to a woman who was a top immigr. atty. and whose practice was near a major Service Center.
    She had contacts, knew inside facts. I have intractible divorce with imig., which bankrupted me. It started 8-01-02. I asked, "Why is my wife delaying, if her I-751 deadline is 4-05-04? Isn't it counter- productive, to be trying to finish so close to a deadline?" The atty. said, "She is stalling, but not for long. She will press hard for the divorce before that deadline. They will come to you before that time. The worst thing, for her, is to be in litigation prior, at, and after the deadline. There is a quirk in the system, and she will have serious problems." I told her BCES had me sign a Petition Withdrawl. The atty. said, "It will mean little. It will go in a file, and sit, off, idle. They are over- worked, under-paid, and disdainful, even to attys. The system is large, and slow." She advised me to drag the divorce on,to spite my wife, because my wife is a con. Her family all came here and did the same thing. Find the first "mark", and use them. Her mother told me, after I was dragged through a proverbial rocky field, "I will tell you this much. You appear weak. As long as that is the case, people will take advantage of you, whether it is my daughter, her atty., or whoever. You must at least appear strong if you do not want this to happen." The next day, regarding her daughter, the mother said,"Give her your money, sign the abuse papers, and she will go away, and leave you alone. And, God will give you double what you give her, of the money." I digress. Sorry. Aside from all of this, I just want a divorce. I do not believe in the 10 year liability, spouses are not likely to get far suing you for money, through BCIS. I want a divorce, for tax puposes, and so I can START MY LIFE AGAIN!