free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: reopen h1b case

hello

my friend applied for h1b case 8 years ago, he came here by b1 visa on that time. Due to the wrong advice from his immigration lawyer, he couldn't provide the information to proceed the application so the case was closed because of he didn't give the respond.

I am curious is it possible to reopen his h1-b visa that has been closed for 7 years?

hello

my friend applied for h1b case 8 years ago, he came here by b1 visa on that time. Due to the wrong advice from his immigration lawyer, he couldn't provide the information to proceed the application so the case was closed because of he didn't give the respond.

I am curious is it possible to reopen his h1-b visa that has been closed for 7 years?

Yes, it's possible.
    Your friend needs to pick up the phone and dial 1-800-MALIKPAPISH
    Hurry now!
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

No, it is not. The application is permanently closed. In any event, your friend is now illegal and cannot apply for any employment benefit.

Yes it is. Malik Papish repeatedly done that for his Bangladeshi, Pakistani and Indian friends.
    Rubbing vinegar to erase fingerprints and fixing new Bangladeshi documents is another option.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Someone12
    your 'friend's' case was not resolved favorably because he is a visa cheating liar....he lied to get his B1, and no doubt lied to try and get an H1B, and prevent an AMERICAN CITIZEN from getting a job....your friend is scum, you are an unpatriotic a-wipe...why don't both of you leave MY country and go live in your friend's third world country?