Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: EAD Status

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

On August 5, 2003, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 75 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

On August 5, 2003, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 75 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.
    SEMPER VIPER / Army Strong!

Yay!!!! You will get the EAD soon!

Bushmaster,

I feel soooo down since I still not hearing about my job application yet. Well may be its too early, I just applied about 7 days ago to about 50 companies. But none call me back yet Is it normal the companies here to take some time to review the resume? Most of the companies I called will said, we will review your resume and call you back when its done! For your info, I applied to most corporate companies. I don't know, just need to tell ppl how I feel now

Hmmm... maybe it is just the number of applications you have made, but it is not a small town you are living that they would know you applied everywhere...

What positions did you apply for?

What is your previous work experience?

Wait another week and call back. I think it is pretty much normal, even here it takes 7-10 days for a job application to go thru.

Don't feel down... Don't set the target so high, if you can't start at the position you want, maybe you are supposed to climb the stairs...

Thanks for the kind words. I don't leave at the small town. I can work around Washington DC, Silver Spring and Bethesda and few others. May be its too early to expect things.

Thats funny, at my the management where I stayed have the opening for book keeper. I tried to apply and they said I don't have experience for that.

I have 10 years experience as an Exec. Secretary and have my 3 and 1/2 years Dip in Exec. Secretary in the university at my country. I been working with huge corporate companies there too. So I don't think I have problems to do the work here, oh but well...some place as they said "equal opportunity"...are they? heheh.

Well...hopefully I hear something by next week...may be its too early to expect something.

To answer your question, I applied for the following works:-

1. Executive Assistant
    2. Administrative Assistant
    3. Secretary

Yep, just wait until next week and give them a call.

They would be upfront with you anyway.

How long have you been in the States?

Things never go the way in our native countries, sometimes we are required to do a lot sacrifice. You can get the position you want, not at this first try maybe but in time, slowly... Be patient...

For example I have a ICAO commercial pilot license but since it is not FAA, they would not hire me. But you know, I flew the same kind of planes, rules are relatively the same. You know what I mean....

I'm about 8 months here. First time so long without any job. Get bored. Glad that you do things that you like . Thanks for the advise.