free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Transfer !!!! Please Help!

Transfer of file
    I have a good job offer in Bismarck, South Dakota. I live in Wilmington, DE. I and my wife are ready to move but there is a problem. We have jointly filed I-751 at VSC and would have to file an AR-11. My questions are

1. Moving to another state increases the chances of being interviewed (which is ok), however what can we do to limit that chance?
    2. Now we are talking about the transfer of file from VSC to NEB..how is that process going to work?
    3. Last but not the least thanks to all people on this forum and please keep helping each other.

Transfer of file
    I have a good job offer in Bismarck, South Dakota. I live in Wilmington, DE. I and my wife are ready to move but there is a problem. We have jointly filed I-751 at VSC and would have to file an AR-11. My questions are

1. Moving to another state increases the chances of being interviewed (which is ok), however what can we do to limit that chance?
    2. Now we are talking about the transfer of file from VSC to NEB..how is that process going to work?
    3. Last but not the least thanks to all people on this forum and please keep helping each other.

Moving increases chances of early interview depends upon the backlog of the AOS in new state, it can be delayed if the backlog is more then the present state.
    2) you have to file AR-11 with 10 days of moving. also you have to inform seperatly for change of your address.
    3) thank you for encouragement.

can a presently sponsored alien transfer to another employer?the reason,ABUSIVE EMPLOYER,can the new employer continue the present sponsorship,what are the legal issues pertaining these matter,fees off-course,etc,etc,does she need to exit,and apply for re-entry for that matter?thank you.omis

By Law you can switch employers,if the profession is same, one can only work for new employr once the h1B transfered.
    New employer cannot use present sponsorship as per lAw

The H-1B is a portable status, but the new employer will need to file a change of employer petition for you. It is a simple process.

info@myronmorales.com