Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mohan/Other Friends; Important Decision

Dear Friends,

I think I have had enough. I have an immigration court hearing next February 27, and I think I'll ask Voluntary Departure. I have had enough of this. I don't want to wait anymore. I can't work, can't drive, can't have a life...

INS insists on not approving the I-130, they didn't even start to process it, it is in so-called background checks for 10 months... If you ask me, it is just sitting there. It won't ever be approved.

So why am I cooped up in the house? At least I can go back and work, drive, interact with people, make money, bunch of things...

Anyway, I wonder what would you do in my situation? I wanted to hear your thoughts...

Dear Friends,

I think I have had enough. I have an immigration court hearing next February 27, and I think I'll ask Voluntary Departure. I have had enough of this. I don't want to wait anymore. I can't work, can't drive, can't have a life...

INS insists on not approving the I-130, they didn't even start to process it, it is in so-called background checks for 10 months... If you ask me, it is just sitting there. It won't ever be approved.

So why am I cooped up in the house? At least I can go back and work, drive, interact with people, make money, bunch of things...

Anyway, I wonder what would you do in my situation? I wanted to hear your thoughts...

Sure.
    to be a king in a village is far better than to be a slave of a King.

In your case counsel had to provide the outcome before your next hearing. Keep in mind and Stop thinking.
    Hopefully you will get it before the next hearing.
    Calm down.
    You are not very far to adjust your status. Don,t do any mistakes, Remember that if you ask Voluntary departure the you are only granted 90 days to the Max and, you will waive your rights to appeal then only IJ will grant VD.
    ITs like opening anothr can of worms.

Bushmaster,

I am not disregarding the pain of waiting, but it may be more painful to be separated from your wife. I have a friend who waited for 5 years after getting her green card. I hope you stay and wait. I will be praying for you.

I feel your pain, I think you don't deserve to be treated like this.I'm reading your posts and I could tell you're such a good person.But don't lose HOPE, this is the only one you have.In every cloud there is always a silver lining. If you were able to go that far, what is a hundred yard to go? Not very far, you're almost there, just be patient.I read some situations like yours and it was adjucated.Always pray to the Lord that He will give those INS officers wisdom and compassion.In times like this, when you're feeling alone and hopeless, read the "Footprints in the sand", it will always uplift your spirit.
    You have done your part, there's really nothing you can do about it except to wait.
    Always ask god to help you especially in this time of need and esp. you are here alone, your family is thousand miles far. Remember God promise us"I will never leave you, I will never forsake you". Believe that you receive what you are asking from HIM. Happy Thanksgiving, we have so much to thank him more than a green card.Take care of yourself, love your wife,she is the only one in your side.

Mohan, these people are doing this to me on purpose man, I checked most I-130s which were filed at NSC on the same date as mine... They are 90% approved... Why is not mine being approved? Because I am in removal? I am a pilot? No man, INS wants me OUT! Simple...

Judge can not adjudicate the I-130 and she wants me to stay, and INS knows that, so they will let it sit forever... The Judge told them to relocate the I-130, did they do it? NO, will they do it ? thats another NO... Maybe if we call them everyday for the next 5 years, we might get an answer...

I think I will wait until February 27 hearing right after that I'll ask VD maybe... If I get it, I'll get the h*ll out of here, not returning back... I won't worry about no worms in my life anymore...
    My wife can come to Turkey and find a job with her degree, there are lots of American communities in my hometown (the capital city) I didn't tell her my decision yet though...

Brownfox....I am so touched by your message. We share similar views on life and situations. I also hope and pray for the very best in Bushmasters situation. He is a good person, i can tell. I know all that he is hoping for, will come true. Blessings to you all and happy thanksgiving.

Brownfox,

I have been praying praying praying crying... everyday... nothing is happening... Why me? why am I going thru this pain?

Why can not GOD hear me, my cries? I am crying again... Why does He let me go thru this pain?

Remember this, the more distance you walk with Christ the narrower the path. There's always sunshine after the rain. I am constantly reminding myself that, nothing is going to happen today that God and I cannot handle. Read Jeremiah 29:11.

God hears you, I assure you that, He just don't answer our prayers the way we wanted it, because He has better plans for us. Look back on how far you have been as a Christian. Listen to His voice.

Hold on tight!

God bless.