publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: adjusting of status...what next?

Married to usc. Filed 485,130,ead @ newark nj 12/02. got FP in Jan 03, got ead 02/03. what and when next? letter from ins we received with priority dates says that by end of may we should hear something about 485, and that by end of sep we should hear something about 130. What happend when they approve 485? and what happens when they approve 130? are there two interviews? one for 485 and one for 130? do they approve the 485 by mail and then schedule interview for 130 for sometime in september? please anyone respond and help and give any advice they can to ease my worried mind. ps, i am the usc and want to make sure i do everthing correct. i have a lawyer and he said back in Dec, that it will take 6-9 months for everything. but i want to get all of your opinions too.

Married to usc. Filed 485,130,ead @ newark nj 12/02. got FP in Jan 03, got ead 02/03. what and when next? letter from ins we received with priority dates says that by end of may we should hear something about 485, and that by end of sep we should hear something about 130. What happend when they approve 485? and what happens when they approve 130? are there two interviews? one for 485 and one for 130? do they approve the 485 by mail and then schedule interview for 130 for sometime in september? please anyone respond and help and give any advice they can to ease my worried mind. ps, i am the usc and want to make sure i do everthing correct. i have a lawyer and he said back in Dec, that it will take 6-9 months for everything. but i want to get all of your opinions too.

i dont know if there is a different interview for 485 and 130

i applied in newark district office I485 but with an approved I130.i applied in mid november2002 and got an reply i would hear from them by MAY12th ,2003.i finished my fingerprinting on dec 31st 2002 ...i am still waiting for them to call me for the interview ?
    i hope someone could reply back what is the real waiting time in newark district office.