Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Illegal with traffic problems

Please help me on this..

This person doesn't have legal status in US and doesn't have driver license.

He had a traffic accident and now has a citation to the court (judge)

If he go there, they may deport him??

What if he gave a false name??

Please respond asap, the citation is for next week and he doen't know what to do

Please help me on this..

This person doesn't have legal status in US and doesn't have driver license.

He had a traffic accident and now has a citation to the court (judge)

If he go there, they may deport him??

What if he gave a false name??

Please respond asap, the citation is for next week and he doen't know what to do

First He is Illigal. Second he was driving without license, third he don't know driving and put other peoples life in danger. Fourth he is giving wrong name... ?
    He is committing crimes one after another. Do u really thing he should not be deported?
    I thing he should pay for his crime and then get deported.

Driving without a drivers license is a Misdemeanor (not the worst of misdemeanors) but one which will *not* make this alien deportable. The court may not inquire at all about the immigration status of this alien, understandably you do not have to say the court that you are illegally in the U.S. If you did not cause any damage to some other person, you shouldn't be that bad.

Yolanda, times have changed !!!!!
    The two guys who were caught lately by police
    ( See sniper case in Maryland ) they are being
    deported...only crime immigration violation...they did nothing of what this guy did...
    If I were him, I ll hire a lawyer before seeing
    a judge...
    and I hope some other people reading such kind of posts will learn some kind of lecon in this life...how can someone drive without a driver licence (LEGAL OR ILLEGAL) !!!! GO FIGURE THIS OUT !!!!
    good luck to him he needs it I think

There is nothing he can do at this point except to face the consequence of his negligence.This is a nation of law and any attempts to circumvent the law may jeopardized present and future interest on matter of immigration.You should be more direct and accept the consequences of your friend's act rather than condone it.

Yolanda, you are dreaming...or maybe wishful thinking. Driving with no license is one thing. Causing an accident is another thing...and it's NOT so minor. You say...*if no one was harmed* or something like that, as though it's not a big deal. It IS a big deal to the OTHER people in the accident...or do you just want to protect illegals but not the people they hit??? WHO gets to pay for fixing the other person's car or even if someone goes to the doctor/hospital? If it was no big deal then he would not be going to court

I think that if this person has criminal charges related to the accident s/he is in trouble. Driving without license is an offense, I think just as bad as driving on a suspended license.

What he needs to do is pray, not necessarily for the court's mercy, but for the consideration for others and the common sense to never drive unlicensed or uninsured again. The most risky thing he did was use a false name. This is fraud, and possibly identity theft. If the court focuses only on the driving issues, and this guy didn't hurt or kill anyone, he may be OK. If the issue of the false identity comes up, he will and should be in trouble. Read the other posts - this guy broke a lot of laws and put a whole lot of people in danger - he needs to learn a lesson. I hope he doesn't do this again.

Linda I guess the guy is asking whether it would be better to give a false name (no!), I guess he has not already given a false name...and then, who does this person drive without a license? Perhaps he had some kind of foreign-country license, otherwise he's plain stupid to go out there and drive...