50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Federale's Immigrant Of The Day: Tokunbo Okuwoga

I don't normally bother reading your so-called immigrant of the day news but where does it say he's an immigrant or are you practicing racist discrimination because he looks like one? You'll be welcome in AZ.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

If he was illegal, one would think he would have already been deported? After 21 misdemeanor charges within a 10-year timespan, he would have certainly been on their radar?

That's what you'd think Proudie. I suspect as usual, fedNUT has been using reasonable suspicion to determine who is and who isn't an illegal immigrant
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

How about that illegal alien that killed the nun? He was on the "radar" of ICE, but still free to kill.

Of course, your sole argument is that pointing out his alienage is racist. That means you are losing the argument. Find some facts, such as that he is not an alien.

You think he was born here? Not likely. Naturalized? Yeah, but he was still an immigrant at one time.

But, in any event, if he is an alien, then I am, again, correct.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    If he was illegal, one would think he would have already been deported? After 21 misdemeanor charges within a 10-year timespan, he would have certainly been on their radar? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

YOu and Brit both seem to be confused. I suggest you start reading for full comprehension before making statements.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Police believe the suspect knew the victims and planned to rob them.

There was an indoor marijuana grow in the garage of the home near Valley Plaza.

The young couple had a couple of misdemeanor convictions each including alcohol related offenses, burglary possession of stolen property convictions.

The elder Bravo had 21 misdemeanors over 10 years.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The above are of course the victims of the shooter named Tokunbo Okuwoga.

What I found very interesting about this article was there was not any background information on the shooter at all. Yet somehow the media felt it necessary to bring out criminal background aspect of the victims. Almost suggesting that their demise is no great loss. It truly seems unnecesary to have reported this info for the situation.

When Taliban rapes or murders someone they later claim that those who were killed deserved it because they did something against Shariah and laws of Allah.

When Salem "witches" were condemned to death and killed, same logic was used to justify murder of the victims.

Somehow i am not surprised about article and the way it presents the case.

After all both Taliban and Salem Witch Hunters are product of the same medieval state of mentality which is more and more strives to be prevailing one in this "modern" age of ours.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit